OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by DNeou20

if you've seen the venom shorts from the IVs, how would you compare the sizing?
I own both the Venom IV shorts and the V Shorts and the sizing is the same.

Anyone heard any numbers on the Aces? Is it worth getting in line next Saturday morning at HOH Chi? Frank whats it look like for me bro? Are they still saying wednesday up there or are they gonna do Saturday like all the other HOH?

Everytime I see someone post their DKs, I start to cry a little. I wish I had those :'(

Weekday would be amazing for the aces. I walked in on the friday that kobe was at HOH in the morning and got my pair of Dk no problem. Would love the same for the aces.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Weekday would be amazing for the aces. I walked in on the friday that kobe was at HOH in the morning and got my pair of Dk no problem. Would love the same for the aces.

Weekday release would be great for me because I'm on family leave from work * newborn baby*.

Those Shannon Brown "would've been" ID's are pretty sick. Got some hints of McFly in them IMO.
Anyway, here's a pic of my modest collection so far.

7ee36f954cd7c69bd61a8c47faf60d445de51a27.jpg

Tried to arrange them in such a way that they'd resemble the Shozoku. LOL, guess I failed
laugh.gif

Hah told ya they're that sleek Darryl.
our footlocker here got them in finally
While footlocker was trying to promote them, people were staring at my ASGs though lol

^^^ haha niceee.
broke out DK'S.... IN new york... snow tried to eat them up..
wasnt having it. stopped in every bodega and got napkins.
everybody in brooklyn was like, darryl you and your beloved sneakers.. lol

My small collection just started always collected J's but something about these shoes got me hooked lol here it goes just got my DK's in today 

and these are the ones that started it all lol 

wearing them to work lol Bruce Lee's are next then all star and prob inlines and then we will see were this new addicition will lead me lol 
happy.gif

welcome to nt^^
and yes these shoes are horribly addicting in a good way lol
i told myself that after my 2 aces and 2 inlines i'm good
unless i find another pair of lees
but the DKs are a great one to start this addiction with haha
sadly i dont have a pair, but for me i'm not one to jump black shoes
and i have yet to see them in person so yeah. though they are nice

I love the inlines esp as a GR, i just wish the white base on them was like the black or red on the DKs and ASGs
a bit softer and with a lil touch of pearl to it.

thanks a lot for the welcome yea my first post always have been on this site but never officially feels good to get my first post lol and i feel you on the addiction i have never been a person to double up on same color way but boy are these shoes tempting specially since i love hoopin in them lol but yea in person the DK's are beautiful and i cant wait to get inlines feel you on the white base but still clean as they are and good luck in your quest to fullfill the addiction lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

4392892305_c0807eb1ed.jpg

beast mode...
pimp.gif
 only shoe i am going to quadruple on.... unless the del sols look insane...  ( i am not selling )

This is a nice picture of the DKs....

Back
Top Bottom