OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Whats up NT! my 1st post is a proud moment in my life. been here daily for years and finally joined! back on topic, kobe Vs are a top 10 shoe for me

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by ppeter

Originally Posted by marley

I was looking last night and I saw a couple pairs of size 12 Lee's buy it now for 499 and one for 299. Seriously? They werent that hard to get....
http://shop.ebay.com/i.ht...14&_sop=16&_sc=1

there are some under 299.

Oh I know.  I dont need them, I got mine.  I was just amazed that there are people that think they are worth that.  I wouldnt pay a penny over 180 for another pair.

I need a pair but not at those prices. I think its crazy that the price is so high for a shoe that was some what easy to get.
grin.gif
180 is my high mark

I feel you... over $250 is ridiculous... the highest I'll go is $200... I need a sz. 12 so i'mma just have to wait until I find a pair or just get tired of looking...

my regular house of hoops connect is on vacation for the weekend..can any1 help me with a sz 11 lower merion?

What is the exact basis for the da Vinci CA then? I don't see the association to any of his work other than maybe the chiaroscuro fading of the eyestay,color wise I am not seeing it.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by jicmagic

those inlines are sex

Most def! Which means I'll be havin sex on Sat!!
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Hopefully this happens after I leave and not directly after your purchase..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha werd.  hey are you so cal heads heading down this saturday morning? if so what time? is there a socal meeting i dont know about haha info. please

I would also like some info on that tee for the dark knights..the hoh by me does have the long sleeve for the Bruce lees..retail is $30. I can't wait for the lower merion aces this weekend.

Hey guys...I'm new here! Thanks for the great information everyone has provided.  I was able to get my ASG thru KB24.com cuz one of the posters were kind enough to let us know that they were up.  I bought some ID's and hope to share soon.

Welcome to the 2 new booties.......
one of the rare, ok first posts I have seen here....
now to go and catch up with the last 10 pages I missed in the last 5 hours.....

Are they going to do 2 different colored aces like they did with the IV? If they are I'll definately pass on these maybe they'll have a white base instead of silver.

Thanx dfabix!! appreciate the welcome..yeah most new comers tend to be idiots lol..really hope i can get aces, my guy is on vacation and i will be hurt if i cant continue to get every colorway

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by veez

have had my chaos since xmas and wore them for the first time today....man oh man did they get looks and compliments..such a badass shoe they are..the way they switch up colors..

mos def one of my favorites pairs of shoes ever..no picture does them justice
 I haven't worn mine yet.  Waiting for the summer to start rocking Kobe's and J's.....  Chaos are pretty dope....

kob8 doesnt wear his shoes. He tricks you into wearing yours lol.. I will never forget!

Dude, just call it even.... for talking me out of of buying royal foamposites for under retail......LOL
I will eventually wear these bad boy kobe Vs.... You gonna pick up the aces or inlines?

Back
Top Bottom