OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by kobehobe

How ya like my DK fit??
How ya gonna post that and not give us info on the shirt?
laugh.gif

Fit is 
pimp.gif
You can pick up these shirts at HOH or on eBay ...  anywhere else?  
nerd.gif

that one isnt on ebay
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by veez

have had my chaos since xmas and wore them for the first time today....man oh man did they get looks and compliments..such a badass shoe they are..the way they switch up colors..

mos def one of my favorites pairs of shoes ever..no picture does them justice
 I haven't worn mine yet.  Waiting for the summer to start rocking Kobe's and J's.....  Chaos are pretty dope....

kob8 doesnt wear his shoes. He tricks you into wearing yours lol.. I will never forget!

Dude, just call it even.... for talking me out of of buying royal foamposites for under retail......LOL
I will eventually wear these bad boy kobe Vs.... You gonna pick up the aces or inlines?

haha i basically just decided i dont wanna wear the chaos outside anymore..im all OCD and paranoid they'll get scuffed and dirty..like i was yesterday when i wore them haha...sooo they'll be my house shoes lol

Originally Posted by veez

have had my chaos since xmas and wore them for the first time today....man oh man did they get looks and compliments..such a badass shoe they are..the way they switch up colors..

I haven't worn mine yet.  Waiting for the summer to start rocking Kobe's and J's.....  Chaos are pretty dope....

I was thinking of wearing my Chaos until summer, but i been wearing them since they released, to play Ball, to Concert, to Club, to bar, in the rain, pertty much everywhere, And They still Look DS!!!!!
pimp.gif

It is an amazing shoe w/ Dope colorway, I been buying kicks for 15+ years, and its the first pair I have 2 of, besides buying retro J's, and chucks.

those BL prices are ridiculous!!! I want a pair but no more than $180 coming out my pocket...
So the HOHLA release, does anyone know the pair count for the aces??

aces and rice CWs that dropped here in the phils...too bad it was a limited QS release...more or less 20 pairs per CW only on one store...

yup i guess the aces had more like for popular sizes it had 2-3 pairs and then the others had only 1 pair per size...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

aces and rice CWs that dropped here in the phils...too bad it was a limited QS release...more or less 20 pairs per CW only on one store...

Do the boxes say Nike Zoom Kobe V with the X or just Kobe V?

Hey all, new to this board and wanted to see if anyone wanted the Aces.  I will be picking some up this weekend and would be willing to make a fair trade if possible.

So who all is going to HOHLA this Saturday? They will be opening @ 7am...I cant camp out do you guys think I should be fine if I get there around 7-8? Looking to cop a pair of sz. 9 & a couple others for my boys. Never been to HOHLA for a release so I have no idea how it works. Any info would be appreciated, thanx.

Originally Posted by johnnie518

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Do the boxes say Nike Zoom Kobe V with the X or just Kobe V?

Its pretty! Its soooo pretty!!!

Originally Posted by jdub562

So who all is going to HOHLA this Saturday? They will be opening @ 7am...I cant camp out do you guys think I should be fine if I get there around 7-8? Looking to cop a pair of sz. 9 & a couple others for my boys. Never been to HOHLA for a release so I have no idea how it works. Any info would be appreciated, thanx.
When I was there for the DKs, they made us line up, 2 floors or so down, in a parking structure, and they let a handful of people in at a time. Seems like it takes forever, kinda sucks.  For the BLs, I woke up hungover, went there like at 2pm, they still had my size, in and out.

You have a more popular size, so i wouldnt know, i wear 11.5/12.  But from those 2 releases, they had more than enough pairs to go around from what i saw and heard, Someone else posted a page back or so, and said they called HOHLA, and supposedly they have plenty of Aces to go around. 

If you show up around 8, im sure there will be a line,they take forever, but I think you'll be able to cop.

Nermindee wrote:

kob8 wrote:

veez wrote:

kob8 doesnt wear his shoes. He tricks you into wearing yours lol.. I will never forget!

Dude, just call it even.... for talking me out of of buying royal foamposites for under retail......LOL
I will eventually wear these bad boy kobe Vs.... You gonna pick up the aces or inlines?

you 2 lets go get some Da Vinci's this weekend =)

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Originally Posted by jdub562

When I was there for the DKs, they made us line up, 2 floors or so down, in a parking structure, and they let a handful of people in at a time. Seems like it takes forever, kinda sucks.  For the BLs, I woke up hungover, went there like at 2pm, they still had my size, in and out.

You have a more popular size, so i wouldnt know, i wear 11.5/12.  But from those 2 releases, they had more than enough pairs to go around from what i saw and heard, Someone else posted a page back or so, and said they called HOHLA, and supposedly they have plenty of Aces to go around. 

If you show up around 8, im sure there will be a line,they take forever, but I think you'll be able to cop.

Thank you for the info....LOL, you are a champ! The reason I didnt go to the BL release (besides the rain) was that I was up by 9am but with a killer hangover. I thought that I had missed out, but I guess I should have gone cuz I was told they had about 600 pairs. Luckily GZA73 hooked me up with a pair or else I'd be SOL!

In terms of new releases does anybody know what I should expect at the Cherry Hill HoH? Much of a crowd?

Gotta put priority on getting the DaVinci's this Saturday. Maybe I'll see if HoH has the aces after I clear the line. Sz14 can be rough. Either they go immediately or hang around forever. Seems like there's no middle ground.

Another lace idea for the Chaos. I found my ZKIV Inline laces and put them to good use. Funny enough the ZKIV laces were too fat to fit in the holes  
roll.gif

kb24site says the "rices" are releasing at montalban sat .....
any concrete info on which ones are which?

Back
Top Bottom