OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

so i got my dks in today.. i brought a 8.5.. i should of went with a 9
frown.gif
. kinda tight but maybe thats cuz i havent broke them in yet.. idk

id change ur sig then, to bruce lees wanted in size 9 lol, but they should be fine, loosen em up n wear them a bit

im goin to use them for bball once the weather starts to get warmer!!
I usually leave half an inch in the front so I don't end up jamming my big toe on a quick stop.
I have a pair of size 9s if you want to trade. Check your msgs! 
happy.gif

frown.gif

Actually... I think it works the opposite.

When I got my first pair of size 12 kobe 4's, they felt too big, as i broke them in they felt just right.

I bought size 12 kobe 5's, and before i wore them, again.. they felt too big, but after 1-2 wears, they felt perfect.

i noticed the same thing with my inline iv's, when i first got them, they were perfect.. then after a few wears, they felt small and i kept jamming my toe.

maybe i'm just crazy? lol iunno..

dam and i got a pair of asg comin fri.. and its a 8.5.. i might be able to return it and get a 9 from a different store.. cuz they mine came from a different store

Originally Posted by al3x89

frown.gif

When I got my first pair of size 12 kobe 4's, they felt too big, as i broke them in they felt just right.

I bought size 12 kobe 5's, and before i wore them, again.. they felt too big, but after 1-2 wears, they felt perfect.

i noticed the same thing with my inline iv's, when i first got them, they were perfect.. then after a few wears, they felt small and i kept jamming my toe.

Maybe your feet are growing too quickly 
eek.gif

I wear my 8.5 inlines casually and they still feel tight sometimes even with the laces loosened.
But going up to a 9 on the Vs feel like there's too much too in the front. 

I'm gonna have to pass on the rice release this weekend, I thought the one with the black base was coming out.

As mentioned before, the ASG fit a little more snug than the BL. My BL fit perfect but the ASG are tight, same size too ftw.

I'm debating on whether or not to get the inlines...guess I just have to see them in person come Saturday.

Anybody have a size 10 DK they're willing to sell?

Originally Posted by johnnie518

frown.gif

eek.gif

I wear my 8.5 inlines casually and they still feel tight sometimes even with the laces loosened.
haha, well im' 20 years old... i doubt they're still growing.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by abstractability

Rice is easy pass
Dee Eye Tee Tea Oh!
I had to sound this out 4 times to understand what it meant
laugh.gif

sorry homie...
you'll find out real quick that 99% of the time, I'm in my own world.....
you'll need captain crunch decoder, urbandictionary.com & nonsense quotes of the week handy in order to make sense of my non-sense....

that custom aces shirts is pretty fresh........

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by s dubl

Quick ? To those that know....

For these high school PEs, do the kids have to buy the shoes? Or does Nike hook em up for free? If Nike hooks em up do they get more than one pair for the season?
They get them for free to play in from what I know. The coach can order more but they have a budget of course.

Do the girls team and the freshman and JV teams wear them too?  ALso I would assume that each kid only gets one pair per year.

No. Not the jv and freshman teams. The girls I don't know about.

roll.gif
roll.gif
al3x89 wrote:

frown.gif

eek.gif

lol thats what im sayin to lol
roll.gif

Forget Ace shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats, or shorts. Just give me a Nike Lower Merion #33 Kobe jersey.
tongue.gif
Perfect match for the Aces.
pimp.gif
I know you're reading this Nike, please re-release that jersey!
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
al3x89 wrote:

frown.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
al3x89 wrote:

frown.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

Those Rice Aways are pretty nice lookin but no Kobe shoe should ever have Green on it and being a Bears fan I could never rock a Packers colored shoe.

Back
Top Bottom