OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by DFABIX

kb24site says the "rices" are releasing at montalban sat .....
any concrete info on which ones are which?
so maybe those black and greens are rices and not davincis like we all thought???

Originally Posted by marley

so maybe those black and greens are rices and not davincis like we all thought???

Well they dont say Rice on the back so I'm more inclined to believe that KB24 just got it wrong.....again.

Originally Posted by marley

hmm...damn it that would suck. i mean i like the rices....but the davincis need to hit. those pics of them are sick...

^^^haha, people really hate kb24 huh?......
so you going to montalban or hoh mugen?
I'll be at HoH with Adrian. Dont know if I'll make it for the DV release now. If they dropped tomorrow like first announced I was going to head out no problem.

Anyone know if the aces will sell out today? I forgot they were dropping and haven't been checking nt coz of school... I need an 8 if it helps.. Also whenis the confirmed drop date for the Aston pack?

Originally Posted by lj12

Anyone know if the aces will sell out today? I forgot they were dropping and haven't been checking nt coz of school... I need an 8 if it helps.. Also whenis the confirmed drop date for the Aston pack?

aces dropping this sat (3/6)

Well the shoes on kb24 really are the Rices so at least they got the colorway right. Only question is if the Rices are also releasing at the Montalban Theater along with the "DVs", or if they don't have any idea of when/where/what colorway is releasing...just like the rest of us. BL/DK releases anyone? lol

did anyone cop the Aces Nation T from their website? I saw it there the other day, now its gone 
nerd.gif

here's some stuff if anyone wants to cop for their Aces, from the LM school store website.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Grey Lower Merion Hooded Sweatshirt [/h1]
IMG_0703.JPG

Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Price: $20
Availability: Most Sizes In Stock
Purchase Now
[h1]White LM Hooded Sweatshirt[/h1]
IMG_0705.JPG

Purchase Now
[h1]Grey Lower Merion Short Sleeve T-Shirt[/h1]
IMG_0706.JPG

Price: $12
Purchase Now

http://www.dawgsden.com/store/index.php?categoryID=78

^^^ I bought two of the "acesnation" tees from their site....XL and XXL....waiting for them to come and see which one fits better.  

I emailed the guy running the store and he said that they would not be releasing the shorts that Kobe is wearing in the pics....would have been nice to pick up the set...

lower merion could make so much bank just selling t shirts and shorts etc....they need to step up their online store game lol all because of one alumni....crazy!!!

Thanks for the Heads Up on the ASG on NDC, just scooped up my first pair!! Hopefully I actually get a shipment confirmation...fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by s dubl

did anyone cop the Aces Nation T from their website? I saw it there the other day, now its gone 
nerd.gif

here's some stuff if anyone wants to cop for their Aces, from the LM school store website.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Grey Lower Merion Hooded Sweatshirt [/h1]
IMG_0703.JPG

Purchase Now
[h1]White LM Hooded Sweatshirt[/h1]
IMG_0705.JPG