OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Does anyone have solid info about the carpe diems? Cause I have a feeling those won't release. Don't get me wrong, the colorway is hot IMO, just thinksince 2k10 will take it's place as the black based GR

Copped yesterday:

Chaos
Bruce Lee's
Away
Home

1 down, 3 to go:

b7dfs9.jpg

I used these for an extended period of time (And I did NOT take the slightest bit of care with them) and there was no creasing. The upper this shoe is made outof is crazy. Its so minimal yet so comfortable.

Originally Posted by drchipinski

I saw someone at my gym wearing them with black socks and they looked
pimp.gif
....come on NDC and ship mine already!
word.

The Kobe Chaos are Hot! I order my pair from NDC. Yesterday I was walking in the Mall and seen that Foot Action had a couple pair for sell. I had to buyanother pair.

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

sorry if this has been asked already, but when do the dark knights release?

Supposly sometime in january they are ready for sale on kix-files store for 165.00

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Still not feelin the Chaos colorway. I'll wait for the Aways to drop.

I feel the exact same way. I have big feet and I think Choas will llook clown shoes on me. I hate to say but the only way I would buy the Chaos is if they weresuper limited.
laugh.gif

footlocker has some of the worst customer service ive ever encountered.....not only did they cancel on me they wouldnt let me speak to a manager....last time iorder from these scumbags

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

footlocker has some of the worst customer service ive ever encountered.....not only did they cancel on me they wouldnt let me speak to a manager....last time i order from these scumbags

WHat do you mean? You ordered the Chaos online? But yeah Foot locker has horrible customer service

here are the pics of my v's along with my other pickups in the past 3 days.

3d02556e39739422d0867536baeca90f7d25fa9.jpg
1dc358bee492773049e1d28267035272373a643.jpg

BIG thanks to my cousins in hookin it up with the speckles. I LOVE them. ill post some more pics of them on the kobe iv thread.

yeah i ordered them online 2 days ago and didnt recieve and conformation email so i decided to call them....my order "doesn't count" and imscrewed

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont want to gravedig so does anybody know where I can get some KobE IIIs online?
you can get a pair of black/maize asia's or allstars from me if you're a size 8.5....
nerd.gif
wink.gif

yeah i ordered them online 2 days ago and didnt recieve and conformation email so i decided to call them....my order "doesn't count" and im screwed
you better rush down to your local footlocker right now...I think store might have some few left.

^ I saw them yesterday at Footlocker but wasn't impressed. It's the green soles that make me pass on them.

footlocker has some of the worst customer service ive ever encountered.....not only did they cancel on me they wouldnt let me speak to a manager....last time i order from these scumbags
+1. Their VIP program is a joke too. Then again FNL customer service might even be worse.

Back
Top Bottom