OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

VIP...what VIP? Ive spent hundreds on my VIP card (I dont buy from FTL too often) and havent received anything from them.

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

yeah i ordered them online 2 days ago and didnt recieve and conformation email so i decided to call them....my order "doesn't count" and im screwed

yeah I didn't receive any order confirmation from eastbay either so maybe my order has been cancelled too. Hopefully I still receive bing cashback onaccident cause it has happened before

Only 3 im copping are

Chaos
DKs
Bruce Lee's

And i just scooped the Chaos so 1 down 2 more to go and then im done !

im making a trade to someone for the kobe V "chaos" for my jordan 60+ Laney and beat pair of Oly 7's
better trade for me?

copping these for certain:

aways
bruce lee's x2 (3 if i'm getting one for my dad)
id'ing one pair in the future (2 if they add in a green option)

I wore my concord XIs a couple days ago... My cousin (38 years old) told me that Jordans are a thing in the past.... That hurt my feelings. But it had methinking. Lol

just NDS my pair of Chaos today... Overall it feels good abit stiff, which i think is because of the shoes being a one piece flywire material...

Originally Posted by s dubl

VIP...what VIP? Ive spent hundreds on my VIP card (I dont buy from FTL too often) and havent received anything from them.
the footlocker VIP program is a load of crap
laugh.gif
...the othershoe company's "VIP" type program is so much more rewarding than footlocker. what a waste of paper and plastic to have a VIP program that doesnteven do anything for their customers besides send me spam emails.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I wore my concord XIs a couple days ago... My cousin (38 years old) told me that Jordans are a thing in the past.... That hurt my feelings. But it had me thinking. Lol

Forget about your cousin...im as old as he is and still wear my OG concord (still wearable) and still have the retro one (8.5/10).He just doesn`t know how toappreciate shoes and the legacy that comes with it.

If I've got the money the Dark Knights will be copped for sure. I like the Bruce Lee's too, but I doubt I'll have the money for two pairs

i really love these kicks.. and imo, better than the kobe iv in every aspect. comfort-- check, looks-- check, durability--check, weight-- check, anklesupport--check. only thing thats better for the iv's is the price.

i love the chaos colorway, i love shoes that have that unique *pop* to them, that BOLDNESS.
and for those who are worried about the toebox, these have noticebly more room in the toe box than the iv's.

so far colorways im looking forward to>>
olympics
usc
and maybe dk's

am i the only one who's not really feeling the "bruce lees?"
whats so special about them, is the appeal solely b/c of the man and not the cw?

Finally got my Chaos today, and I was sketch at first... but I can't stop looking at them =]]
When funds are right, I'm swooping a 2nd pair.
Now it's to 2x Bruce Lees, and 2x Inlines, and an Away

My buddy almost sold me the Aways today by accident
and I got to look at them, things of beauty without a doubt!
Gah Nike and Kobe are killing me.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I never knew what it was about until today when I called and asked.

Apparently there are two levels: regular VIP and platinum VIP.

Regular VIPs get the usual spam emails and F&F emails.

To be a platinum VIP, you have to spend $300 in one year. Then, all your future purchases, you get gift rewards/certificates but you have to make morepurchases to earn them.

So once you get platinum status, if you buy $100 worth of stuff, you get a $10 reward. $150 = $15, $200 = $20. Rewards are good for future purchases. Theyexpire in 90 days too.

I got screwed over cause I was at the ~$250 mark, bought some Space Jams, achieved platinum status, and then bought two more pairs of Space Jams the next daybut never got my rewards.

Oh and you only get platinum status for a year. After that year of platinum status, you need to make $300 in purchases in one year to get it again.

FNL's is way better, every $200 you spend you get $20 in rewards.

^^^when I first signed up I spent over 300 in less than a month, and never got anything. I even verified all my info on line and still nothing.

Hotbutter...I dont hate the 'Bruce Lees", but they arent necessary for me to own.

KG21 wrote:

FNL's is way better, every $200 you spend you get $20 in rewards.

you can say that again...stupid footlocker and their plantium BS...i got that and still didnt get crap...what a load of crock...then again footlocker doesoffer friends and family to customers whereas finishline doesnt do anything like that other than the aforementioned "club" membership rewards.

Back
Top Bottom