OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

man i copped a pair of these for $100 with my employee discount. ftl in houston still have plenty. i like the white blk and varsity purp kobe v's comingout in 2010. i will def cop a pair of those.

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

when do the CD's drop??
1/16/10
excuse my ignorance...

but the aways and cd same shoe? or are they both releasing same day?
from what i thought, the aways are the shoes kobe is wearing against the suns ^ and the CD's are..
Zoom_Kobe_V__3_-570x320.jpg

Inline IVs > Inline Vs... this could change though once I get to hold the Inline Vs in my hands. I thought the Inline IVs were very underrated.

Originally Posted by KG21

Inline IVs > Inline Vs... this could change though once I get to hold the Inline Vs in my hands. I thought the Inline IVs were very underrated.
THANK YOU. been trying to tell people this whole time.
QFT.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by KG21

THANK YOU. been trying to tell people this whole time.
QFT.
pimp.gif
same the inline color way was real nice

Originally Posted by riddla713

man i copped a pair of these for $100 with my employee discount. ftl in houston still have plenty. i like the white blk and varsity purp kobe v's coming out in 2010. i will def cop a pair of those.
what store and mall u work at?
nerd.gif

when do the CD's drop??
1/16/10
excuse my ignorance...

from what i thought, the aways are the shoes kobe is wearing against the suns ^ and the CD's are..
yea cause i saw the cd at the footlocker site in kids sz coming out on 1/16/10....

didnt see any in men sizes...just the aways.

when do the CD's drop??
1/16/10
excuse my ignorance...

Yeah the Aways(2k10)
zoom-kobe-v-away-12.jpg

are dropping on January 16th. Some Foot Lockers are already selling them

The Carpe Diem colorway

was said to drop on January 16th a week ago on Foot Locker unlocked but the pictures have since been removed. I havent seen anybody actually have a non-samplepic of the Carpe Diem Vs, so they may be a HOH exclusive or they may not release kind of like the sample CD IVs

nike-zoom-kobe-4-1.jpg

Originally Posted by monase

i hope the chaos drops here in manila, and not in limited numbers like the iv's
^Co-sign, Mon! I hope the higher ups decide to spread the love this time around...cw is too nice for a raffle, specially when they're all overFootlocker and Eastbay over in the States.

HEY GUYS CHECK YOUR ORDER STATUS ON NDC!!! I got my three shipping confirmations! will have all of them by tomorrow!

I had a quick question and hope people that regular post here can help me out.

When do the Dark Knights come out and what type of release are they?

mods just trying to help out...if there is anyone that may be in need of the chaos hit me up with a PM because we still have here in Hawaii...just retail +shipping + paypal fees that's all...so let me know just trying to help those out that are having a hard time finding this shoe

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Whats the best replacement laces for the Vs ???

any info

thanks
another pair
laugh.gif
j/k bro....

Went to FTL today to check out the Chaos......just didnt get my attention like I thought they would
grin.gif
guess Ill spend my money on other Swoosh
glasses.gif

smh @ eastbay...still saying they dont have the chaos in yet and no word on when they'll be in..

I got a chance to see the Chaos' in person today. I'm still not sold on them but I will say this. They are the LIGHTEST basketball shoe I've evertried on. FTL employee was mad I just wanted to try them on and not cop em
laugh.gif
But what's up with the tread on the sole??????????

Originally Posted by straight lux

I got a chance to see the Chaos' in person today. I'm still not sold on them but I will say this. They are the LIGHTEST basketball shoe I've ever tried on. FTL employee was mad I just wanted to try them on and not cop em
laugh.gif
But what's up with the tread on the sole??????????

roll.gif
same thing happened to me too. tried em on. she tried so hard to sellit. "kobe wore these yesterday" and she asked me if i wanted to buy it like 10 times. im not sold on them either but they are definitely tight! ijust wonder if i would think they were as tight if it was kevin durants sig shoe or something. whatever kobe wears gets extra love
happy.gif

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Kobe wearing the Aways or as on the 2k10s ( why does ISS call them 2k10s) He also went back to wearing the shooting sleeve

0be0f2483bd105537b09d80334399212-getty-90042438bg011_lakers_suns.jpg

0797015ee489b88061a01e47722ab014-getty-90042438bg009_lakers_suns.jpg

17ad51716abf39905124d82eda03e3cf-getty-90042438bg005_lakers_suns.jpg

Hmmm. Don't know why ISS is getting them mixed up with the 2010's. Didn't watch the game but I wonder if Kobe going to the sleeve mid season is why they lost.
laugh.gif

I'd say it's only temporary, due to the hit he took on his elbow/funny bone during the Kings game. I don't mind him dusting off the sleeve...something different.

Back
Top Bottom