OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Kobe wearing the Aways or as on the 2k10s ( why does ISS call them 2k10s) He also went back to wearing the shooting sleeve

0be0f2483bd105537b09d80334399212-getty-90042438bg011_lakers_suns.jpg

0797015ee489b88061a01e47722ab014-getty-90042438bg009_lakers_suns.jpg

17ad51716abf39905124d82eda03e3cf-getty-90042438bg005_lakers_suns.jpg

Hmmm. Don't know why ISS is getting them mixed up with the 2010's. Didn't watch the game but I wonder if Kobe going to the sleeve mid season is why they lost.
laugh.gif

I'd say it's only temporary, due to the hit he took on his elbow/funny bone during the Kings game. I don't mind him dusting off the sleeve... something different.

I think you're right. I didn't know he hit his elbow. I just don't like it cause yea, it's different for Kobe, but it's been done by AI,Melo, Vince, T-Mac, Ray Ray....

Has anyone played in their V's yet? I would love a review of how they are on court. Thanks

I really like the V but so far its not getting me like the IV did. With the IV I wanted every colorway but with the V I am seeing a lot of easy passes. TheChaos and CD are both easy pass. The Away, the DK and the Bruce Lee are definite cop. I have seen more IDs I would rather have then release colors.

Originally Posted by marley

I really like the V but so far its not getting me like the IV did. With the IV I wanted every colorway but with the V I am seeing a lot of easy passes. The Chaos and CD are both easy pass. The Away, the DK and the Bruce Lee are definite cop. I have seen more IDs I would rather have then release colors.

No doubt about it that the IV is nicer. I got the Chaos which are sweet but that is definitely true about wanting more variations of the IV. The rest of theLakers are even back to wearing the IV's.

Originally Posted by marley

I really like the V but so far its not getting me like the IV did. With the IV I wanted every colorway but with the V I am seeing a lot of easy passes. The Chaos and CD are both easy pass. The Away, the DK and the Bruce Lee are definite cop. I have seen more IDs I would rather have then release colors.
I feel the same way, but These WILL NOT CREASE, which is awesome, I would get so pissed when I'd wear my beautiful MLK's because when theycrease it ruined the shoe. Im anxious to see if KOBE will rock some kind of gradient version of the V. I'm a sucker for the gradients.

iSS calls the "Aways" 2k10's because that's the first time the public saw Kobe wearing the Vs at the NBA 2k10 event seen here.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Will Kobe ever go back to wearing mid/high top ?

No way! Kobe has changed the landscape of basketball sneakers from a performance stand point with his low cut shoes and put an end to the myth that b-ballsneakers should be hi tops. Tune in to any NBA game and you'll find players wearing the zoom Kobe IV's. In 20 years hi top basketball sneakers aregoing to be like 56K modems or dinosaurs............... extinct.

just got my ndc confirmations for both of my pairs.
pimp.gif

finally. thursday can't come soon enough.

Originally Posted by changstae

Originally Posted by straight lux

I got a chance to see the Chaos' in person today. I'm still not sold on them but I will say this. They are the LIGHTEST basketball shoe I've ever tried on. FTL employee was mad I just wanted to try them on and not cop em
laugh.gif
But what's up with the tread on the sole??????????

roll.gif
same thing happened to me too. tried em on. she tried so hard to sell it. "kobe wore these yesterday" and she asked me if i wanted to buy it like 10 times. im not sold on them either but they are definitely tight! i just wonder if i would think they were as tight if it was kevin durants sig shoe or something. whatever kobe wears gets extra love
happy.gif

Would you have thought Jordans were great back in the day if they were Craig Ehlo's shoe?

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Will Kobe ever go back to wearing mid/high top ?

No way! Kobe has changed the landscape of basketball sneakers from a performance stand point with his low cut shoes and put an end to the myth that b-ball sneakers should be hi tops. Tune in to any NBA game and you'll find players wearing the zoom Kobe IV's. In 20 years hi top basketball sneakers are going to be like 56K modems or dinosaurs............... extinct.

^^ lol true. alot of people in the NBA are wearing low cut sneakers. Whether it be the Kobe IV, or Nash's shoe. And Bibby has been rocking low'sforever and a day

anybody got that pic of Joker when hes kickin Batman and the Chaos Vs r photshopped on him? and his goons got the iv's.... i couldnt find it lookin thruthe thread

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Kobe wearing the Aways or as on the 2k10s ( why does ISS call them 2k10s) He also went back to wearing the shooting sleeve

Hmmm. Don't know why ISS is getting them mixed up with the 2010's. Didn't watch the game but I wonder if Kobe going to the sleeve mid season is why they lost.
laugh.gif

I'd say it's only temporary, due to the hit he took on his elbow/funny bone during the Kings game. I don't mind him dusting off the sleeve... something different.

I think you're right. I didn't know he hit his elbow. I just don't like it cause yea, it's different for Kobe, but it's been done by AI, Melo, Vince, T-Mac, Ray Ray....

What do you mean? he wore the shooting sleeve pretty much the whole 2007-2008 season and the Olympics.

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

anybody got that pic of Joker when hes kickin Batman and the Chaos Vs r photshopped on him? and his goons got the iv's.... i couldnt find it lookin thru the thread

picxfden7046856911.jpg

Back
Top Bottom