OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

just got my ndc confirmations for both of my pairs.
pimp.gif

finally. thursday can't come soon enough.

kb24.com was actually cheaper than NDC. no tax.

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Will Kobe ever go back to wearing mid/high top ?

No way! Kobe has changed the landscape of basketball sneakers from a performance stand point with his low cut shoes and put an end to the myth that b-ball sneakers should be hi tops. Tune in to any NBA game and you'll find players wearing the zoom Kobe IV's. In 20 years hi top basketball sneakers are going to be like 56K modems or dinosaurs............... extinct.

Kobe will wear whatever NIKE comes up with. Don't forget high tops/mids are still heavily marketed in Lebron still. It has nothing to do w/ the shoes !!

The Kobe IVs are marketable, not because they are low cut, but because they are light weight shoes ! I suppose it goes hand in hand. Low cuts were heavilydesired by plenty of people and I mean plenty ! Nike did a great job completely changing it up and marketing this break through.

Low cuts existed long ago. Low cut and light weight fused just recently =)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah peepholes. Anybody try landing on the side of their foot on purpose?.... My foot still lands perfectly fine.

roll.gif

I have to try this when I get them.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

BAY AREA .... Great Mall FTL had hella pairs of them CHAOS Vs if anyone cares... and I think VF has them too.

They sitting out here.

If anybody needs help getting them let me know and I can see what the sizes are looking like.

Do you know if they have a 13 there?

Originally Posted by bigluzer

pimp.gif

kb24.com charges tax and shipping for shipments to CA.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

How do these fit compared to KOBE IVs?

Also, when do dark knights come out?

These look so elongated !!
I personally think the fit exactly the same and the dark knights come out sometime in February

Originally Posted by bigluzer

pimp.gif

word? i thought kb24.com charged $30 for shipping?

oh well, MA has no tax anyways. NDC ftw....130 shipped.
pimp.gif

Did you guys 1/2 size up for casual wear? I'm a 11 but got 11.5 because no local store has a 11. I know with the IV it was snug and uncomfortable, but Iballed in a pair and the shoes got looser for a better fit.

Got mine on right now other than the usual tigthness around the toe which just takes sometime to break in the shoes fit pretty straight.. They are lower thanthe iv's but i can say that they are light as S**t and the CHAOS's are sick in person with jeans ...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

still waiting on eastbay to ship + tracking.....
nerd.gif

Cust rep told me there was a delay in shipment but received them today so they should start processing orders today or tomorrow! Had to cop from Eastbay forunder a C-note each!

Just got off the phone with Eastbay...lady told me that now they Chaos are pushed back to the 16th. I told her they've already released all over the place.Then she talks to another supervisor and says they havent got my size (13) in yet due to the holidays.

Im starting to get pissed off.........

Originally Posted by s dubl

Just got off the phone with Eastbay...lady told me that now they Chaos are pushed back to the 16th. I told her they've already released all over the place. Then she talks to another supervisor and says they havent got my size (13) in yet due to the holidays.

Im starting to get pissed off.........
Jan 16th?!??!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom