OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Here's a quick snap of the Choas:
(will post better pics soon)
IMG00152-20091221-1807.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Kobe was wearing Chaos Vs during halftime interview during MNF.

any videos of the interview?

i am still not totally sold on the Chaos though but knowing me i will probably get them....lol

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i've been thinking, we've seen Kobe with the Chaos' all over the place, so really they've already been debuted. so wearing those on Christmas wouldn't really be that big of a deal. i hope he wears something else, Bruce Lee's would be perfect!

if anything maybe hes goin to debut the Home's CW with the red laces like last year.

wouldnt mind seein the Bruce Lee''s tho

so.....they're releasing at midnight between 25th and 26th? cause they said 25th...but technically, 12 on the 26th is the 26th......
roll.gif
i'mconfused....

Thanks for the ID pics. One of my ID's depends heavily on red....good to see it looks as expected in a live pic.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Kobe was wearing Chaos Vs during halftime interview during MNF.
i noticed that last night when they showed part of it for the Sunday conversation that was only reason to watch this game

Originally Posted by never wear them

the Chaos' woulda been my first choice just bc I had all those jordans back then. Diff mentality tho. Ive had em all. Air Jordans have been replaced
pretty much....

^
agree with both of you.
AS much as I dislike the Chaos,
I'd take them over the "Space Jams"

turrible.

you dont like the Chaos Vs Vince? Theyve grown on me and Im hoping to get a pair.....

^
Nah bro.

I'll say they are WAY better then the Chaos IV, and the space jams. But still not my cup of tea.

I think the neon green sole is what does it for me......and yes much better than the Chaos IVs....and really Space Jams ('09s anyway) shouldnt even be inthe same sentence as the Kobe Vs

Deep down Vince likes them. He's just hard to please. Lol but I'm with you on the sole shaun, that cactus foam color is dope.

reading thru this thread has gotten me thinking twice about coppin' the space jams. maybe i should just settle for the chaos knowing it's probablybetter in the long run. Hm...

i held the Chaos Vs today.... Super light... u'll think your KBIVs are heavy after feeling this shoe.

Very detailed and more "streamline" cut and shape to the IVs... i definitely think these will do as well as the IVs!

I was planning on getting a 2nd pair of space jams, but the quality is pretty butt on those. If my footlocker is getting the jokers, i'll probly get thoseinstead.

So far i plan on getting the jokers, dark knight, and a venom inspired id. Can't wait to see how the V's feel!

from nicekicks
Many salivated over the Joker-inspired "chaos" make-ups of the Kobe IVs and Vs. With this in consideration, Nike has extended the Batman relation in the Kobe line and created the Nike Zoom Kobe V "Dark Knight."

Colorwise, the Dark Knights utilize both lustrous and matte blacks as well as a luminous electric blue. The shoe lacks any snake print, which has been common among the IVs and Vs. It does, however, make use of the spotted laces that are used on the "chaos" colorway and other Kobe V color-ups.

Expect these kicks to release early next year. Don't settle for a close-up of the EKG etched outsole, hit the jump for some more stunning macro shots.

kobev-1.jpg

kobev-2.jpg

kobev-3.jpg

kobev-4.jpg

kobev-5.jpg

those Dark Knights are
eek.gif

these Vs are going to hurt my wallet/credit card next year.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ramarqable

Very detailed and more "streamline" cut and shape to the IVs... i definitely think these will do as well as the IVs!
I'd describe the IVs as bullets, while the Vs look more like missiles.

Originally Posted by Ramarqable

i held the Chaos Vs today.... Super light... u'll think your KBIVs are heavy after feeling this shoe.

Did you try them on? How do they fit compared to the Kobe IVs, size wise?

Originally Posted by K23J

from nicekicks
Many salivated over the Joker-inspired "chaos" make-ups of the Kobe IVs and Vs. With this in consideration, Nike has extended the Batman relation in the Kobe line and created the Nike Zoom Kobe V "Dark Knight."

Colorwise, the Dark Knights utilize both lustrous and matte blacks as well as a luminous electric blue. The shoe lacks any snake print, which has been common among the IVs and Vs. It does, however, make use of the spotted laces that are used on the "chaos" colorway and other Kobe V color-ups.

Expect these kicks to release early next year. Don't settle for a close-up of the EKG etched outsole, hit the jump for some more stunning macro shots.

kobev-1.jpg

kobev-2.jpg

kobev-3.jpg

kobev-4.jpg

kobev-5.jpg

HOT DAMN
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

These pics deserve to be quoted... incredible.

Back
Top Bottom