OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I agree, I am a more ariza fan than artest... artest has done well for us and I am impressed with his behavior. The refs were horrible and made the game notfun to watch. I also feel the refs missed obvious calls for the cavs as well. BUT the lakers beat themselves. They did not come to play. Matador defense,horrible shooting and bad shot selections. The cavs played well, can't deny that. I was glad the fans threw the foam fingers, we rarely show anger oremotion like that. The throwing of the water bottles, that was crossing the line. As a laker fan, I am embarrassed of the water bottles but not the foamfingers. We almost never behave like this, but the game was ugly and the refs were horrible.

Going hunting for these tomorrow in the bay area, anybody want to give me a heads up as to who might have them? thanks

^^ haha at matador defense. that's exactly how they played.

Good luck to everyone going out in the morning to get these. I think I'm going to wait for the aways, hopefully I won't regret it later.

wonder when Nike will release this jacket to go with the Chaos.
8.jpg

Even the shot selection/possessions at times by LA was poor

there'd be many where LA would be one and done, from either a bad pass or shot

**and if LeBron doesn't win a ring this year he should just off himself, because I feel LeBron has benefited from the refs more then any other Super Star

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by kobehead

they better reduce that nikeid price from $165 to $160 like they said they would lol.
Nope still $165. You can add to cart right now.
http://store.nike.com/ind...d-13687/pid-313910/cid-1

gonna shoot them an email asking what's up with that.

edit: done.

so a nike rep shot me back an email saying he couldn't find out the info i was talking about. so right away i got the link and linked him. i'mexpecting them to get back to me no later than monday.
but for those of you still wondering about just what i'm talking about, here's the link http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=5941596308&share_id=199247708550&comments=1#s199247708550
if it doesn't load for you, go to the nike basketball page on fb, and look for the entry on dec. 10, 2009 at 6:37pm and you'll know what i'mtalking about lol.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Going hunting for these tomorrow in the bay area, anybody want to give me a heads up as to who might have them? thanks
footlocker wesfield solano mall and footlocker sun valley mall will have them..

Originally Posted by jimmymendoza

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Does anyone know which selected Footlockers the Chaos V will drop in Socal?

Beverly Center

I know that besides HOHLA, UNDFTD LA, & NIKETOWN LA, what other selected Footlockers will these be dropping at?

so correct me if i'm wrong but some of you said that some footlockers already have the aways (not CDs) in stock right?
are they selling them already? if so, gonna do a little post-xmas shopping lol.

Originally Posted by jimmymendoza

Beverly Center

I know that besides HOHLA, UNDFTD LA, & NIKETOWN LA, what other selected Footlockers will these be dropping at?

i thought they were gonna be released at most footlockers.. i hope so cuz im planning to go to the south coast one around 6

so correct me if i'm wrong but some of you said that some footlockers already have the aways (not CDs) in stock right?
are they selling them already? if so, gonna do a little post-xmas shopping lol.

Yes some have them in. They will not sell them early. Release date is 1/16/09

Originally Posted by abstractability

jimmymendoza wrote:

kicksonmyfeet wrote:

Beverly Center

i thought they were gonna be released at most footlockers.. i hope so cuz im planning to go to the south coast one around 6

That is what I want to know because I might head to Ontario Mills since they have a big Footlocker & I was wondering if they would have them.

anyone know where in LA the chaos will be dropping? my friend is there on vacation and he picked up a pair at the game and i'm trying to get him to buy mea pair too! are they going to be super limited that they'll sell out tom? i don't want to have to pay canadian footlocker prices.. we're gettingraped at $200 before tax...

so i went to the laker game today but before the game started i went to the team LA store and to my suprise they were selling the chaos V, iimmediately ended up buying them and had to carry a shoe box for the entire game
laugh.gif
. these are too sick in person, great detail in these forsure
it got even better,our entire row in section 313, row 6, we ended up winning a free pair of kobe 5's to make in nikeid bc this dude in our row got chosen earlier topersonalize a pair of ids and present them infront of everyone, so for that our row got a gift card in that box worth $165!!
pimp.gif
greatday! if only the lakers would have won the game......
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom