OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

CHAOS joints are everywhere in my area ....

Same here...mall in my immediate area has them sitting on the shelves
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjvc

How do these fit compared to the IV's? Thanks.

Buy whatever size you were in the Kobe IV's. in other words, stay true to your size.

WDYWT Kobe V fit.

fk6w5c.jpg

Only reason they matched was cause of the laces.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Buy whatever size you were in the Kobe IV's. in other words, stay true to your size.

WDYWT Kobe V fit.

fk6w5c.jpg

pimp.gif

DUDE where did you get that argyle sweater???????? I need one for my golfing days lol

crazy how these actually shrink to you foot for some reason.... i dont know how to explain it. i was wearing dri fit socks and the flywire got all soft andsort of molded to my foot.

Bruce Lee`s > Dark Knight unless they come out with a "Batman" logo on the shoes or something...

Originally Posted by never wear them

crazy how these actually shrink to you foot for some reason.... i dont know how to explain it. i was wearing dri fit socks and the flywire got all soft and sort of molded to my foot.

OMG you noticed that too?! i was hella ballin' in these like madd. then all of a sudden i was like.. wait %+$ is going on. I believe it's the heat fromthe skinwire or "flywire". It conforms to your foot when you play with them cause of the heat. trippp.

yeah i balled for about 4 hrs in em and the shoe just kept getting softer and softer, when i took em off, they were so damn soft and heated. the zoom is justso damn right. no problems at all. wow...

WDYWT Kobe V fit.

fk6w5c.jpg

pimp.gif

First pic imo that made them look good with jeans.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^nice fit with those....who says they dont look good casual?
smh.gif
Seriously. I look at it this way, wearing the V's for casual is like wearing a pair of air maxes or other runners with a casual fit.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

WDYWT Kobe V fit.

pimp.gif

First pic imo that made them look good with jeans.
still an ugly shoe, for me at least, but i must admit that IS the first pic that made them look better than what everyone else has been posting(aside from the feet shots, cant tell much from those haha)

Just balled in these today...Goodbye to IV's and hellllloooooo V's. The biggest difference i feel is around the ankle area. On the IV's it coversmy ankle bone that pops out on both sides. On the V's they are not covered and feel a lot better and free. Thats just my opinion.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

CHAOS joints are everywhere in my area ....
word. walked into my local footlocker today which usually gets NOTHING nice. saw them on display and they ended up having a FSR.

copped a pair. and they are really impressive shoes in person.

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

whats rd for the dark knights and will it be limited like the chaos?

indifferent.gif
have you read through the thread at all? nobody knows when the release is..my guess is early feb

Originally Posted by bigluzer

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ hmmmmm. even in November it was only 20%
true. i made a mistake.

Nike Zoom Kobe V Chaos Price Comparison (lists *possible* deals, each included 2 pairs, to save shipping)
Eastbay: $130 (MSRP) - $26 (Gift Card 20% off) - $19.50 (BING.COM 15% Cashback) - $7.80 (Fatwallet 6% Cashback on GC) + $11.97 (Tax - New York) + $4.74 (3day Shipping - New York) = $93.41

So just by having a Gift Card you automatically have 20% off which can be applied on everything?

Originally Posted by Gggggas

Originally Posted by bigluzer

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ hmmmmm. even in November it was only 20%
true. i made a mistake.

Nike Zoom Kobe V Chaos Price Comparison (lists *possible* deals, each included 2 pairs, to save shipping)
Eastbay: $130 (MSRP) - $26 (Gift Card 20% off) - $19.50 (BING.COM 15% Cashback) - $7.80 (Fatwallet 6% Cashback on GC) + $11.97 (Tax - New York) + $4.74 (3day Shipping - New York) = $93.41

So just by having a Gift Card you automatically have 20% off which can be applied on everything?

if you purchased a GC with the 20% off coupon, then yes.

Back
Top Bottom