OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Which is why they started this thread in the first place...
grin.gif

hasn't been updated

I know what the possesses somebody to make a thread that will need constant updating then skip out?
mad.gif
Cant S_Dubl update the first page?

Nope..I can't or I would.

I remember Marc PMin me asking me to close the other thread so he could start a new one and keep it updated...

I'll try and get in contact with him and ask him what's up...or if anyone sees him on the other site ask him.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Nope..I can't or I would.

I remember Marc PMin me asking me to close the other thread so he could start a new one and keep it updated...

I'll try and get in contact with him and ask him what's up...or if anyone sees him on the other site ask him.
I thought all MODs can edit,change and modify other user's posts?

I know i will never have a shot at gettin the Dark Knights on Friday night with Kobe makin an appearance
frown.gif

This woulda been upto 300+ pages already... But regardless.... The zk4 thread can't be touched. There was more hype in that shoe than these.

Rapido or Sarteaga- do you know if the Dark Knights will release in regular footlockers, like the Chaos?
ima be in Philly this weekend so i may drop by the Cherry Hill HOH to pick them up if its an HOH, NDC, Niketown only release

Mister Friendly...not all Mods can do that in every section....some mods can only edit/lock/delete etc...in certain forums.

I wonder if the DKs will make an appearance on NDC this weekend? Hmmmm......

Originally Posted by enrique23

Rapido or Sarteaga- do you know if the Dark Knights will release in regular footlockers, like the Chaos?
ima be in Philly this weekend so i may drop by the Cherry Hill HOH to pick them up if its an HOH, NDC, Niketown only release

I'm hoping it will be like the chaos

Originally Posted by s dubl

Mister Friendly...not all Mods can do that in every section....some mods can only edit/lock/delete etc...in certain forums.

I wonder if the DKs will make an appearance on NDC this weekend? Hmmmm......
If that's the case i might have to stay up all night..
laugh.gif

NTLA said they will start do phone order for the DK if there are still some sizes left on Saturday.

^ yeah but they made i sound as if getting a wristband is essential to obtaining a pair.. i guess "we'll see" term we use once again onanotherone of them nike releases.
smh.gif

^
Which all depends on the turn out of people,
which realistically should be a small amount due to rain.
I sure as hell wouldn't camp in rain for any shoe... so I guess it's the waiting game.

Good luck to all you trying to cop DK's

the-bat-signal.jpg

^ yeah.. that's what I'm thinking. I'm heading to the valley on Sat afternoon, so I can probably make a quick layover by NTLA to see if they haveany pairs.. if they don't.. oh well.

my guess is that the DK will release general eventually. i suspect they screwed up the bruce lee release so they are trying to compensate by releasing someearly DK's. somehow they just don't look flashy enough to be a QS imo. most of the QS for the IV's have been really unique looking, whereas thedark knight boils down to black and blue. so my guess is this is just an early batch, and the rest are coming later.

then again, what the hell do i know? good luck to everyone getting in line for the wristband!

QS is such a vague term...i thought QS shoes dropped randomly as opposed to an actual release date...like the moment the store gets them they just startselling? or is it really a reference to the quantity produced for retail stores and only selected number of stores? or is it just a ref to quantity in general?

My definition of it has changed time and time again as i hear and read how people define it. anyone got a concrete definition for what the word actually means?

i ask because i usually dont chase after the "QS" stuff since i have a life to live and cant be like a storm chaser running like a maniac where andwhen ever nike decides to drop a load on us.
tongue.gif

Whoever ends up with a pair of DK's or BL's deserves it because I sure as hell can't keep up with all of the (changes in) info.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Which all depends on the turn out of people,
which realistically should be a small amount due to rain.
I sure as hell wouldn't camp in rain for any shoe... so I guess it's the waiting game.

Good luck to all you trying to cop DK's

the-bat-signal.jpg
exactly the LA weather blows right now...

Back
Top Bottom