OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

anyone know if us unlucky people will still be able to cop the dk's for retail? i keep hearing that the feb 20 release might happen and not happen.. so i'm getting real confused....

did niketown SF or seattle get these? i need an 8 real bad...

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Fellas - my review is up.

Link here, or copy and paste: http://niketalk.com/topic/231999
Nice review.
pimp.gif

chill guys...his pic isnt good, but what Im sayin is that even in a bad pic shoes still look
smokin.gif

thanks for he pic Notorious.

I tried them on at the local FTL and loved them! I eneded up wanting another colorway and picked up the DKs. Cant wait to get em!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Wore These the last couple days too work {Footlocker}

30vozl5.jpg
no offense bro...but that pic sucks, but the shoes look sooo clean in that pic. Cant wait to get mine!
no offense but your pant are horrendous too
roll.gif
no offense but you need to fix those shirts on the shelves

no offense but where can i get a pair??
Now look down, I need everybody just to pull up your pants leg one time... You see the +$+%# with the white socks??? Not PIMPING!!! Sorry, unless your part of the "Beat It" entourage  (Kat Williams Voice)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dope shoe tho man... I'm jus lil salty I dont have a pair. Got damn All-Star Game Tickets
grin.gif

i just look on ebay...there are sooooo many Dark knights in size 11 on there....I wish the people that were scooping them up were doing so to wear or get for their friends....it made me a little sad...

i just got an email from kb24.com saying my order was placed but the shoe was out of stock. anybody else get a similar email? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Who cares about his pants or bad pic the shoes is the point of picture Notorious good pick up cant wait to get mine smh at dudes judging his pants 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i just look on ebay...there are sooooo many Dark knights in size 11 on there....I wish the people that were scooping them up were doing so to wear or get for their friends....it made me a little sad...

Yep. I know what you mean. I hate when people are like" I'm gonna buy up 10 pairs of shoes from the local Foot Locker so I can sell them to people on Niketalk" Just because somebody doesnt frequent NT all the time doesnt mean they are any less of a shoehead. I could see if the shoes are sitting for a month but people do this on the release dates.
laugh.gif

hopefully concrete info comes out for that 20th drop, if not i got a couple people trying to help me with some DK's in my size so I appreciate it fellas.

Originally Posted by Notorious Cruz

i just got an email from kb24.com saying my order was placed but the shoe was out of stock. anybody else get a similar email? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Hope that doesn't happen with my order...

haha you guys crack me up, judging dude's pants and workmanship.
roll.gif

So the Dark Nights came out at HOH's, Niketowns and on NDC. Can anyone confirm a more widely available release? Feb 20th? Or is that it?

Damn. We really need to update the first page of this thread.. constant questions on the 2/20 release date.

From what I hear, the shoe is NOT dropping again on the 20th.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Damn. We really need to update the first page of this thread.. constant questions on the 2/20 release date.

From what I hear, the shoe is NOT dropping again on the 20th.
I dont think there dropping again either. Like i said before,  If you think about it, it doesnt make sense theyd drop a shoe once and then again a month later.  They released enough to call it a qs.  If they had only had pairs at hoh ny for kobes appearance id say they will drop again, but they were at alot of places, in pretty decent numbers.  I think sdubl said that he thinks there will be a few restocks but no re-release.  I think hes right.

I know alot of people wondering if these are coming out on the 20th, Alot of web sites and even ebay stores are taking pre orders and saying they will ship out on the 20th of Feb. So I do think some stores are gonna get them on the 20th. And I called nike and they said these were not a quickstrike and there still listed as "active" and keep checking in for more sizes.

FYI, most doors that prebooked these, didn't get shipped. Whatever units they placed were NOT fulfilled by nike.
Take it for what its worth...

Back
Top Bottom