OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I copped 3 DK's at HOHLA the following Saturday after they released on Friday (01/22/10), showed up 7:45 am and was number 18 and 19 (me and my fiance). I was hoping to do the same thing again this weekend, but it looks like there's gonna be a long line for these....argh, is this going to be worth the wait?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

so to dead the whole feb.20th or not thing

my local footlocker is getting the dark knights, and if my local footlocker is then id imagine theyd be available in large numbers...............stupid nike

Let's hope this is true. 
pimp.gif

NWT can stop crapping his pants. 
laugh.gif

crapping ftw
pimp.gif

i'm not as big a sneakerhead as most of you in NT probably are so sadly i don't know ANY urban accounts and i live in nyc too
eyes.gif

so if anyone wants to assist me in pointing out some solid locations it would be much appreciated. and i'm not the type to tell everyone about it either so it'll def be kept on the dl.

First of all just want to say props to all NTers for the info about the DKs.  Able to cop myself a pair (even though I had to use 2 phones to do it lol) of, in my opinion, the best c/w of the V's so far.  I'll be posting more pics of both the Chaos and DKs...Still confused about the "re-release" date of the DKs Greyfox is saying it's not in the US but Airforce1 is saying it is for Canada?  Doesn't the US and Canada get the same gr?

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

^ sneakernews posted the pics from footlocker unlocked and list the date as March 6

http://sneakernews.com/20...v-5-inline-release-info/

they look better in their earlier pics which shows more detail

http://sneakernews.com/20...-purple-detailed-images/

they have the different soles and laces

Footlocker Unlocked's are samples. The giveaways are the longitudinal outsole cutout at the forefoot and the extra row of perforations on the medial side. We've also seen Kobe wear this colorway already, which has the white and black outsole.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

so to dead the whole feb.20th or not thing

my local footlocker is getting the dark knights, and if my local footlocker is then id imagine theyd be available in large numbers...............stupid nike

Thanks for confirmation... proves I'm not going crazy 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Man some of you guys are panicking WAY too much about the bruce lees and dark knights

Well then get me 2 size 12 in both shoes and I'll quit panicking.

For those who has FTLs near them who say they will get the DKs,,, can you guys get the FTL sku#?? if they have no sku that pretty much means its not confirmed...

Originally Posted by shaft

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Man some of you guys are panicking WAY too much about the bruce lees and dark knights

Well then get me 2 size 12 in both shoes and I'll quit panicking.

1 of each in size 9 would make me WAY less panicky.......
laugh.gif

Alright...I think I NEED the ASGs.

If I can't get em on eastbay I'm stuck...I PMd one person to help but no reply yet
nerd.gif
if I get help and get em on eastbay I get 2 pairs
wink.gif

If neither...nothing.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

ThrowbacksInSF wrote:

Are the Carpe Diems GRs? If so I'll start wearing my aways, otherwise they stay on ice.

Just wear the Aways

Well the reason I ask is because I buy the Kobes every year in the Lakers colorway and put em away, never open em, look at em, etc. They go straight into storage. I like the CDs better than the aways but if they're quickstrikes, they aren't worth the effort and I won't bother. Otherwise, I'll buy the CDs when they release and start ballin in the aways now.

good luck with those ASGs shaun
i'm passing on the lees too, chances of them are slim to none
i just found out my buddy's going to try to help me with them on swoosh
oh how i wish i still worked at nike at this time >L

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

ThrowbacksInSF wrote:

Are the Carpe Diems GRs? If so I'll start wearing my aways, otherwise they stay on ice.

Just wear the Aways

Well the reason I ask is because I buy the Kobes every year in the Lakers colorway and put em away, never open em, look at em, etc. They go straight into storage. I like the CDs better than the aways but if they're quickstrikes, they aren't worth the effort and I won't bother. Otherwise, I'll buy the CDs when they release and start ballin in the aways now.
Wear your shoes! shoes are not trophies. imo

on a side note. the martial arts inspiration reminded me a shoe with a martial arts tie-in. who remembers the kill bill onitsuka tai chis?

killbill_0.jpg

^^na, not urgent. Might be able to get a 13 on Sat. but not sure yet.... I'll pm you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom