OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^damn, my girl tried to surprise me and just couldn't get my size at NTSF. glad you were able to cop.

got my asg from the ntla. asked my friend to pick them up for me, and luckily got them without any problems. he said i got the last pair on my size 10. lol!

^^^^heard on saturday......whoever got at me to get a pair.......
Got all the pairs!!!!!
Yyyyyyeeeaeeaaaaaa bbbbbbuuuuudddddyyyyy

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Got all the pairs!!!!!
yo where do you work? how'd you get all the sizes. just wondering. good stuff!

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Got all the pairs!!!!!

Thats cool of you to do that...You are a good man sir! good looking out King

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

A complete shot in the dark, but is it possible NIKE "held back" shipments now that it appears Kobe may not play in the ASG?  I don't know, I mean, it would have seemed these would have hit NDC by now based on NTowns getting them and such, but there is no sign, and I don't know why they would wait to online drop now that their retail stores have already released them.  Something is very fishy.  I doubt I will get to the bottom of it, but I would like to.  Anyone with any related info, please feel free to share.  I am out of pocket for an hour or so to go shovel 10 in of snow.
mad.gif
NO, they are prolly waiting until the release date 2/12

Ok now that i copped these, I need a break man....i hope the next CW wont be out for awhile....its like every week and each one is limited...dang

Originally Posted by j3d10

Ok now that i copped these, I need a break man....i hope the next CW wont be out for awhile....its like every week and each one is limited...dang

i know man. it's burning a big %$* hole on my pocket! but they're so nice though!

Courtesy of HOH MD

Received their shipment around noon and had to get em before the next snow storm hits the area. Easy cop.

Originally Posted by dchia20

NTSF released em at 2PM today. No Raffle. Not Crazy. Got my sz 11.  
Damn, I blew it today.  They told me raffle at like 1:00 so I didn't go.  

Ric Bucher just said the Lakers have been leary of giving Kobe an extension due to his health. Ric is such a f#cking hater and is always stirring up Kobe controversy. He's not going anywhere.

Originally Posted by buffguy

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

got the whole family together

^^ Nice mighty mugg collection
thanks...haven't collected them in quite some time...with all these dope colorways i dunno when i'll get back to collecting mighty muggs

Man i hope the ASG's are still available on Friday when i get paid..no money until then
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom