OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by buffguy

kobehead wrote:
The special edition shoes went on sale at select locations on February 6. In case you missed your first shot and don't want to get gouged right now, the kicks go into wider release sometime this Spring/Summer.

Hold off on ebay prices.... prices will go down when no one buys them.... resellers wont want to hold on to them after a few weeks.... same happened with the Finals ZKIVs... be PATIENT!
wink.gif

How accurate is this info? Anyone able to confirm this? 

I also want to know as well. but if you had to bet on it, i doubt they will restock. most of the stock was released on RD and they aren't planning on re-producing these. 
Also, keep in mind that it's ESPN. I highly doubt they are accurate when it comes to RD's about "shoes". 

Exactly! They arent re-releasing the Bruce Lees. if they arent restocking the Dark Knights which they kinda screw people on with the release dates they sure aint re-releasing the Bruce Lees.
yeah but why would they just make that up? if nike was gunna give info to anyone in the media i would think espn before alot of places..

Man they aint re-releasing. I cant think of any Kobes that have ever re-released? The its a hot colorway that people like so I'm sure they'll re-release logic doesnt work of me because the Venom and Chaos IV were hot releases they never restocked.

So folks its not happening. You better make a trip to Canada,Australia or Asia to get a pair or pay eBay prices because they're not re-releasing.
I agree with you, the bruce lees were released at a lot of urban account stores.  The only other logical release of the BL would be on NDC like the kobe IV pop.

Originally Posted by rickyfong

any word yet on the dukes? been compulsive buying too many zkv's.. holding out until those come out. i NEED those
pimp.gif
March release(no exact date yet). No Duke logo and general release I believe.

i am giving up talking about DK speculative re-release dates for lent....everyone else should too...

The new sole collector magazine with the kobe V cover is up on eastbay.  I'm tempted to order that and the red/white pair.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i am giving up talking about DK speculative re-release dates for lent....everyone else should too...
I gave up too and am sealing the deal tonite with my trade for the DKs......
so if they release, I will just tell everyone who gets them they are inferior coz the first run was better quality.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

kobehead wrote:
The special edition shoes went on sale at select locations on February 6. In case you missed your first shot and don't want to get gouged right now, the kicks go into wider release sometime this Spring/Summer.

Hold off on ebay prices.... prices will go down when no one buys them.... resellers wont want to hold on to them after a few weeks.... same happened with the Finals ZKIVs... be PATIENT!
wink.gif

How accurate is this info? Anyone able to confirm this? 

I also want to know as well. but if you had to bet on it, i doubt they will restock. most of the stock was released on RD and they aren't planning on re-producing these. 
Also, keep in mind that it's ESPN. I highly doubt they are accurate when it comes to RD's about "shoes". 

Exactly! They arent re-releasing the Bruce Lees. if they arent restocking the Dark Knights which they kinda screw people on with the release dates they sure aint re-releasing the Bruce Lees.
yeah but why would they just make that up? if nike was gunna give info to anyone in the media i would think espn before alot of places..

Man they aint re-releasing. I cant think of any Kobes that have ever re-released? The its a hot colorway that people like so I'm sure they'll re-release logic doesnt work of me because the Venom and Chaos IV were hot releases they never restocked.

So folks its not happening. You better make a trip to Canada,Australia or Asia to get a pair or pay eBay prices because they're not re-releasing.
I agree with you, the bruce lees were released at a lot of urban account stores.  The only other logical release of the BL would be on NDC like the kobe IV pop.

I can see the leftovers from Canada,Europe and Asia hitting one outlet in the late summer but I think thats the best you can hope for.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The Inlines release March 6, but I think they will sit for a while.

I want the inlines, they aren't as dope as last years, but I like them.

and DAMN people still YACKIN about the DK..

just hit up Finishline like my boy E said! lol

Fedex delivered my ASGs today! and i have to say they look very nice in person
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here are some pics and the rest of my collection so far! enjoy!

23666_858860968631_6002950_47389813_6612300_n.jpg

23666_858860973621_6002950_47389814_3352604_n.jpg

23666_858861113341_6002950_47389816_8321252_n.jpg

23666_858860958651_6002950_47389811_6500585_n.jpg

Hey guys.. been gone for a minute.. Just wanted to say Hi, seeing if everyone got and posted they sneakers.
Dark Knights will more than likely not being restocking... sorry to say. I will be updating everyone who has my phone number via text and/or call.
Keep your heads up guys... March will bring Plenty Kobe PE's. You guys will be satisfied... (we keep the light on for ya)

For those in LA sheikhs in the Crenshaw Mall had a good size run of Dark Knights in stock i picked up a size 12 about 15 minutes ago.

Just received my Kobe V ASG in the mail today...although Eastbay made me wait forever...it was worth it. Love them very much. I have the DK's now I have the ASG's. Hope to gather enough funds to cop a pair of BL's in a 8.5 or 9. ASG's are really dope.

Back
Top Bottom