OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by hotbutter

curious to see if theyll be lines for the Aces............... in L.A
nerd.gif

An HOH line most likely.

I'm hoping Kobe gets his 5ht ring cuz I am a die hard Lakers fan, but I would also like to see a "Kobe V Rings" :smile:

It's good to see people getting their DK's after missing out the first time!  It looks like everything went fairly well with the exception of a few shady cases.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

It's good to see people getting their DK's after missing out the first time!  It looks like everything went fairly well with the exception of a few shady cases.

not me
frown.gif
.. i live all the way in mass

ohh i see. yeah you guys were right in back of me then haha. oh yeah major props to GZA73, just received my all stars a couple minutes ago and mannn i am impressed and very happy! sorry i couldn't get a pair of DK's for you though. but thanks again!

Aces for early next month.... The 3rd I think. But you know Nike. They're experimenting with the Limited Bi-release.... So you never know what stores may carry em.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Aces for early next month.... The 3rd I think. But you know Nike. They're experimenting with the Limited Bi-release.... So you never know what stores may carry em.

So the aces aren't just for hoh's?

From what I recall.... Bruce lees were supposed to be HOH only.... But other Sites have em for sale... Meaning that they probably put an order with Nike.... And DKs were supposed to be NikeTowns and HOH release.... And kobes at Footaction...... It was always NTs and footlockers.... And some sport chalets... When sheihk is carrying all the colors.... It's some major confusion goin on.

I just don't know what's gona happen with the Kobe line... I remember when it was oh so simple.... Footlockers recieved plenty of sizes enough to share with champs and Footaction... And sheihks recieved 1-3 colorways

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by never wear them

So the aces aren't just for hoh's?

they have to be... IMO. Wouldn't make sense to make a shoe that's dedicated to a school a gr and avail for all stores. They can't possibly make every Kobe release a gr... I mean, let's keep it sorta excitin Nike
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

not me
frown.gif
.. i live all the way in mass
living in the midwest sucks...i gotta get it from overseas now

Back
Top Bottom