OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^ Last I heard they still do.
sick.gif

*Edit.  Post 1000
eek.gif

^ they do, I just got my breds/valentine's day in today...I am amazed on what swapping out the white for black laces does to the shoes...

I ordered a pair of jordan VI's and it didn't come in a bag, that's stupid if only JB comes in a box and the rest just get thrown into a bag.

Solid.

Thanks for the response guys, I guess I have to wait until they are no longer backordered..

I was gonna pick up a cheap pair of socks so they can ship in a box, but they will ship the socks first if the shoes are backordered. lol.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I ordered a pair of jordan VI's and it didn't come in a bag, that's stupid if only JB comes in a box and the rest just get thrown into a bag.
I think that might be what it is.  I ordered the black/red VI and they came in a box.  I thought Eastbay had changed the way they do things.

When I received my All Star Kobe's last week it was back to a bag. 
ohwell.gif
It's just a box but still.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Same thing happened to me... I ordered the Varsity Red VIs from eastbay, they came in a box. My Lebron ASGs showed up pretty much shrinkwrapped. The box wasn't too busted up though.

I wish you could pay an extra buck or two for double boxing, or at least someway to tell if they will be in a box or not.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Does eastbay still ship in bags?

That pre-order of the Inlines intrigue me.

Yup, ordered the ASG's from them and they came in bags, but luckily the box was not damaged at all.

Seriously, it is irritating to order shoes on eastbay because of the "shipping bag".

The majority of the time I just rather go to Footlocker in person, and pay the extra tax, over having a potentially crushed shoe box from eastbay.

If they are shipping whack $#%# Jordan Spizikes in a box, why can't they ship Kobe's in a box?

Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Seriously, it is irritating to order shoes on eastbay because of the "shipping bag".

The majority of the time I just rather go to Footlocker in person, and pay the extra tax, over having a potentially crushed shoe box from eastbay.

If they are shipping whack $#%# Jordan Spizikes in a box, why can't they ship Kobe's in a box?

Ridiculous.
I just placed my order for the aways and inlines from them too. Hopefully the boxes don't get crushed. Btw, I hate spizikes!

I am victim of the shipping woes of Eastbay.  I ordered the "aways" and the box came damaged.  I didnt even bother opening up the bag because i can already see the damage.  I called eastbay and they said to open it upand use the shipping label inside.  WHACK!!!  what a waste of time...  They should just let us return it to footlocker even though i didnt buy it from ftl's website.  They are affiliated.  it doesnt make sense...

Originally Posted by phillykix

anybody have the footlocker sku code for the dark knights?

Thanks
i lost the paper i had with it on it but i checked size 9.5-11.5 just for $h!ts n giggles and there was nothin so i doubt there are any out there

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I played indoor ball with my DKs yesterday and the shoe was great. I did feel a little sliding but the hardwood was a bit dusty and hopefully, it'll get better with more wears.
BUT when I got home, I noticed that the area between the carbon fiber plate and the heel on the medial side of my right shoe had some damage done (in case you forget, I was on hardwood).
It could be an issue with these shoes as the rubber outsole where the arch area is is a bit thinner than the heel so the carbon fiber arch area goes from solid/hard to soft where the CF plate ends.
dsc004b.jpg

Hope no one else has issues like mine... I'm not returning them so I'll keep playing in them and hopefully no more extra damage happens.

Same thing happened but I lost a bigger chunk. I don't want to return them to Nike because I doubt they will give me a Dark Knight back. Just a voucher or something.
frown.gif

4380027997_ece1b878be.jpg

4380781930_f17f337434.jpg

Really sad about that. Other than that these shoes look pretty much deadstock and perform effing amazing.

Has this happened to anyone else than me and moneyallthetime?

That really sucks guys - especially since those aren't GRs.

I'd be pretty pissed if that happened to my BL's

Originally Posted by deeMoney23

I am victim of the shipping woes of Eastbay.  I ordered the "aways" and the box came damaged.  I didnt even bother opening up the bag because i can already see the damage.  I called eastbay and they said to open it upand use the shipping label inside.  WHACK!!!  what a waste of time...  They should just let us return it to footlocker even though i didnt buy it from ftl's website.  They are affiliated.  it doesnt make sense...
It's not that bad!  These are just ordinary orange boxes.  Sneakerhead sent me a damaged box and it was boxed.  You've got to expect that when it comes to shipping.

Back
Top Bottom