OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Ordered mine on Christmas.  (The only way I could justify the price tag.)  Got the shipping confirm FINALLY a couple days ago.  I'm tracking these things like the map in Indiana Jones.

PS-The ids posted look great.  I feel better about my purchase, but won't know for sure until they arrive.  My kicks are going to be loud, so we'll see.
PPS-  I am SO glad I got the icy soles. 

Cant believe the yellow base is gone! Probably so people cant replicate the BL CW...SMH NIKE!

Was just thinking, it would be cool if you could order multiple pairs of laces (GR laces like the aways) with the purchase of an ID. I wouldn't mind spending an extra $10 per pair of laces if they had a speckled option.

why is that i dont see the yellow color on the Nikeid.... Whats up with the yellow id on page 32.

thankss

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

why is that i dont see the yellow color on the Nikeid.... Whats up with the yellow id on page 32.

thankss
look two posts above you

it was there and they took it off.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Was just thinking, it would be cool if you could order multiple pairs of laces (GR laces like the aways) with the purchase of an ID. I wouldn't mind spending an extra $10 per pair of laces if they had a speckled option.

with the 165 price tag they should have already let you do that....

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's comin'. If these come out nice, the 1 every 2 months idea will be in fell effect. Lol

Mr. Ed, how could I forget about the 1 every 2 months rule.. lol
me too.

Originally Posted by 2aMiJr3

<>but i think i'll hv to return this bcuz someone left the # mark on the side...>

...and i was just about to say they look good.

Sorry to hear that.

Really don't like any of the production colors shown so far... but until i can be sure the quality is on point, i'm not ordering.

smh.gif
they took grey off just saved me $180 bucks though
smokin.gif

nike's gonna have to restock the colors they took off for the base if they wanna make the V's as successful as the IV's
laugh.gif

3rd looks clean. 2nd looks too much like the inlines and makes no sense if you dropped $180+ for them.

Back
Top Bottom