OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

e4916b1ac46575608ca24d00eb99f323038a0f3f.jpg
69536d771d8cc7906b877cee65838a4daf38f69c.jpg

My ID's

Originally Posted by never wear them

Just got that delivery confirmation email! Stoked like muh****@

CONGRATS!!!  mine are supposed to be in tomorrow...can't wait!!!  i would've done another pair, but they got rid of some of my favorite options.

Hey guys, just got an interesting update from UPS.

WAREHOUSE ENTRY CLEARANCE DETAILS, NECESSARY FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE, HAVE BEEN REQUESTED FROM THE RECEIVER / RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY

This showed up on the 6th when my scheduled delivery was for 2/10/10. Then after this notification showed up, the delivery date updated to 2/8/10... that was the last update I got, which was yesterday... and now my kicks haven't shown up.

Has anyone else gotten this notification? and what happened to your order if you did?

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by never wear them

Just got that delivery confirmation email! Stoked like muh****@

CONGRATS!!!  mine are supposed to be in tomorrow...can't wait!!!  i would've done another pair, but they got rid of some of my favorite options.

Same here. I hope march brings us more colorways. Looking for a pt 2 kobeezy.

I want to know if anyone in Canada or anyone outside of where NDC and Nike ID ship to have been able to get a pair of ID's. If there is a way.

I wish NDC/Nike ID would ship to Canada. I don't even know why they can't or won't. I had ID'd 3 pairs of 4's I was sitting on for a long time. One of them I left in the shopping cart. But of course I couldn't get them. Here's for hoping that they will soon.

001ty.jpg

002yz.jpg

003hu.jpg

004mq.jpg

005rr.jpg

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I want to know if anyone in Canada or anyone outside of where NDC and Nike ID ship to have been able to get a pair of ID's. If there is a way.

I wish NDC/Nike ID would ship to Canada. I don't even know why they can't or won't. I had ID'd 3 pairs of 4's I was sitting on for a long time. One of them I left in the shopping cart. But of course I couldn't get them. Here's for hoping that they will soon.

001ty.jpg
reminds me a lot of the Dark Knights! Nice! Maybe I can help you out later when I get my replacement pair.

just got mine today. Came out nicer than i anticipated...waiting on my boy's dslr to capture the true essence of these
laugh.gif

Will have pics shortly.

There's been a couple posted that were similar to mines, but I just wanted to share.
sqlb9g.jpg

2z5n4tc.jpg

A shot with my other new pickup
2hcjo02.jpg

There's been a couple posted that were similar to mines, but I just wanted to share.
sqlb9g.jpg

2z5n4tc.jpg

A shot with my other new pickup
2hcjo02.jpg

I wanted to do a "Venom IV" inspired colorway, and now that I know how the purple toe looks like in both the metallic and exotic finish, I have decided to go with a metallic like the ones you posted armfizzle.

Thanks for posting those, they look great.

I'm planning on doing something similar, minus the clear sole.

Back
Top Bottom