OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

thanks for all the comments my brothers!!!  i was goin to keep it under wraps but i'm too proud of them...haha.  and as for copying, i guess what i don't know won't hurt me...just don't let me see you on the streets w/ them on...haha.  but as the saying goes, "imitation is the best form of flattery."

Originally Posted by shaqrules

they're here!!!  happy overall...just wish the eyelet panel wasn't as shiny...haha

382523954.jpg

382523953.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

moneylicious and shaqrules those id's are
pimp.gif
i love the color blocking.

moneylicious - those are how the aways should have been done. nicely executed.

shaqrules - i would switch out to purple laces. the colorblocking reminds me of the 2k4. sick id!

Moneylicious... wow, just wow. I just want to rub my face on the metallic purple...

in other news, NIKE ID TOOK DOWN THE PURPLE BORDER AROUND THE SWOOSH!!! There may be other options taken away but man... I really needed that to remake these:
b5725bfed735ce935096a2149a60f000b3ee495.png

into these:
bdb150ea3ce6516b21d8617dce11247d7a00b06.png

Only 3 color options left for the swoosh border...just sad Nike...SMH

Clean ID's shaqrules & Moneylicious!

thanks bro...question...
what are you guys using for replacement laces? and where are you getting them from? thanks

Got mine at Foot Locker / Champs (haven't check Foot Action) --> their 54" oval laces. They are thin oval laces so they fit in the lace holes and look great IMO. Should be $2.49.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

thanks bro...question...
what are you guys using for replacement laces? and where are you getting them from? thanks

cosign...thanks for the compliments and i need some replacement laces asap! The ID laces arent up to par in my book.

On another note..make sure you guys go up half a size. Im a natural 10 and prefer 9.5 for ballin, and these IDs are sz 10 and they fit like a 9!

I have $50 credit towards NDC, bout to get another.
tongue.gif

smh.gif
@ nike for running out of materials so soon and so quickly. i hope they restock their materials and put even more customizing options up soon.
imo, they need that british racing green color

carsastonmartin006.jpg

britishracinggreen.jpg

I WOULD BE ALL OVER THAT... if they added that color, that is.

Back
Top Bottom