OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

if you return an ID...do they return it to the factory? or do they sell it on the wall? coz i remember seeing shoes with NIKEID boxes at some outlets... and if so..how much would they charge for the ID's?? would they still charge the 165??

made these..

screenshot20100419at921.png

inspired by

kobe-bryant-kick-linas-kleiiza.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i loved these... tried to recreate them for the V's...

Originally Posted by al3x89

kobe-bryant-kick-linas-kleiiza.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not too fond of your creation...but that's my opinion...i came up w/ these that are a little more closer to those pair of iv id

385959966.jpg

lol that's okay.. ^ pretty nice too

i wish we could put 2 different colours for the base on the sides and the front.

Ordered 3/25
Made 3/29
Shipped 4/13
Delivered 4/20 ...waka waka lol

Inspiration: Larry O Brien Trophy + Champagne Shower Tradition (seen as the icy sole)
Verdict: Just...wow... the flywire however seems to almost be like a leather type of texture but i dig it..... i am in love and will be making more ID's.. these are my first (of many) lol that neptune blue will be abused and i cant wait to see how the cyber and the chinese print come out on people's id's

Everything Del Sol except sole (clear) midsole (white) and front lip (metallic gold) ..the swoosh looks like its metallic gold but i chose del sol as the color

"KM" - my initials
"Mahal" - on the inner tongue .. = Love in tagalog..aka my 2nd language lol

Pics:

^^ thanks for the input Mugen... your version is incredible ..and thats just to say the least

i can see why u say that... hopefully i'll get the hang of better colorblocking on my next ID i'll be making

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by al3x89

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not too fond of your creation...but that's my opinion...i came up w/ these that are a little more closer to those pair of iv id

385959966.jpg
this one is closer to the original IV...the other one was a mess of colors in random places.

surprise to me...my ids just showed up without any emails from NikeID....

Here are some pics....they are plain and supposed to look like the IV away speckles without the speckled part...

200455y.jpg

3515yqb.jpg

I put the away laces in them....

169m4iu.jpg

jmizzo im diggin those!! nice touch with the away laces they are PERFECT for those ids

my poor man IDs LoL

custom purple heel on gr aways....only cost me 5 dollars to "ID" haha sorry guys i felt left out so i did it poor man style

ill get my JR smith del sols, just gotta get enough yellow paint to cover the homes! lol

Originally Posted by jmizzo

surprise to me...my ids just showed up without any emails from NikeID....

Here are some pics....they are plain and supposed to look like the IV away speckles without the speckled part...

169m4iu.jpg

These are sick!!!! Mad props.   Nice and plain is sometimes the best way to go...

Still tempted to make mine, but im holding back.

Nice ID's jmizzo. I'm planning on pulling the trigger on another pair of ID's this Friday. I was thinking of switching laces on them to those exact ones too.

Yo blackcat23mj where did you get those customs done? Did you do those yourself? They look real clean! Nice job on them.

thanks, I really like them...the 24 came out really HUGE compared to what I thought it was going to look like but I can live with it....

Back
Top Bottom