OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Skratch84 wrote:

2nv3wok.png

these are sick. makin me think twice about gettin the black/unc 2010's. might just have to id these hahaha!!!

so my IDs came the other day.. i'm not happy with them at all.

the blue i used that was supposed to be the same on the midsole toe, the laces/collar and swoosh is way too bright on the swoosh.
disappointing. pics later.

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

the blue i used that was supposed to be the same on the midsole toe, the laces/collar and swoosh is way too bright on the swoosh.
What happened to pics?

i thought the chaos option would just add lines to make the design. not make it the same material as dukes, etc.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

why just add lines... if the chaos print is glossy./shiny?
I hope not...

Ive been wondering this too, but it seems like the material used on the chaos/aways/dukes is more of a premium material and its just listed on iD as a print so im assuming its just a print and not a whole different material, judging by the pics it does look like the same patern as the ones on the chaos though, but if you order a pair I wouldnt bank on them being that shiny material.

Personally I think Nike needs to do a better job of giving people an idea of what these materials/colors will look like before actually ordering them. Like at least have pics of samples on the site or something

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

What happened to pics?

what ^^ he said

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

why just add lines... if the chaos print is glossy./shiny?
I hope not...

Ive been wondering this too, but it seems like the material used on the chaos/aways/dukes is more of a premium material and its just listed on iD as a print so im assuming its just a print and not a whole different material, judging by the pics it does look like the same patern as the ones on the chaos though, but if you order a pair I wouldnt bank on them being that shiny material.

Personally I think Nike needs to do a better job of giving people an idea of what these materials/colors will look like before actually ordering them. Like at least have pics of samples on the site or something

I hope... I want the gloss and shine... not just no lines man

if they had the shiny material I wouldn't be able to stop ordering IDs. that's what I love about a lot of the releases

Just messing around with a couple designs

For those of us still bitter about not copping the Christmas day IV's
f8315e7a0dba3ee886104bfa6fb6d53b48e7d5a.pjpg

POP's (Actually planning on copping these, loved the POPs except the diamond print)

0b215c7309be3de4e4eddec7f7a844fadb9227b.pjpg

For the Bron fans since Nike probably isnt going to release the HWCs lol
18c1577e08bd39e0aed6b4222bf48be1baefd94.pjpg

^^^^ im in love with those christmas days. my christmas day IVs are still sitting in my locker telling me "you missed out, sucka."

Finally learned how to post pics.... very excited to see how these turn out

Probably gonna order another pair in the next few days

those arent yours right fresh? if so they are the exact pair of jmizzo i think. i recognize it bc of the lonely gold toe

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TheGradeschoolDropout wrote:

Just messing around with a couple designs

For those of us still bitter about not copping the Christmas day IV's
f8315e7a0dba3ee886104bfa6fb6d53b48e7d5a.pjpg

I am one of those bitter people. I might just pull the trigger on these.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom