OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

sorry for the delay..

this was taken with natural sunlight.. it doesn't look too bad.
3WfR

this was taken with the lights on.. the midsole forefoot and the laces are pretty much fine but the swoosh is much lighter..
3WfT

so whats your guys' experience with returning NikeID product? what's the procedure?
I already have my replacement pair designed...
grin.gif

Nothing wrong with the Black/Blue ID's, I think they look fine. Like NWT, put some black laces on them, they would look good.

i dunno you guys.. it might just be the pics not capturing it too accurately or something.. but to me the blues just don't match. for $165.. the damn blues should match. am i crazy?

i think they're getting sent back today.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think those are fine man. Keep them. Change the laces to black.
send them to NWT and let him take pics of them and they it will change your mind and then everyone else will want to make the same ones.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

i dunno you guys.. it might just be the pics not capturing it too accurately or something.. but to me the blues just don't match. for $165.. the damn blues should match. am i crazy?

i think they're getting sent back today.
Hey i dont blame you, if they werent exactly what you want and you arent satisfied return them. I think theyre pretty sweet but at the end of the day theyre on your feet (or not haha)

And I am in love with those Blackouts, sooo sick

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

00084zoomkobe5042210.jpg

more pics to come by tomorrow the latest.

Blackouts are 
pimp.gif
.  Im not a fan of the newspaper print though.  Id of either left them blank or used the kobe code.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think those are fine man. Keep them. Change the laces to black.
send them to NWT and let him take pics of them and they it will change your mind and then everyone else will want to make the same ones.

lol, your a fool.

sorry about the poor lighting on some of them but here are the pics as promised:

00085zoomkobe5042210.jpg

00086zoomkobe5042210.jpg
00087zoomkobe5042210.jpg

00088zoomkobe5042210.jpg

and i didn't forget about your request, nwt lol
00092zoomkobe45042210.jpg

00093zoomkobe45042210.jpg

00095zoomkobe45042210.jpg

00096zoomkobe45042210.jpg

edit: oops i forgot to include the info:
ordered - 03/30/10
created - 04/01/10
shipped - 04/15/10
received - 04/22/10
total = 23 days

blackouts are nice. definitely not a fan of the print though.

my 2nd and 3rd pairs are should be here wednesday, i can't wait.

also, the penny ones do look sick in pictures but i can if the swoosh looks way off in person then i can understand not being happy with them.  

I am definately loving the print. glad 3 of my ids that are being created have them.... thanks cbfpunch.... i feel like jocking you. but might do a del sol sock liner and change the laces to black... but damn, yours are perfect.... blackout zk5> Blkout zk4... and you know how i felt about your blkout 4s...

^ yeah i updated my post. i placed my order on 3/30, got them on 4/22. that's 23 days total lol.

thanks for the compliments, guys. i was so afraid about how i would feel about them at the store but good thing they came out great. minimal glue stains, the print is placed flawlessly, and no written numbers on the upper.
for those of you who aren't feeling the print, i don't see how a blackout without the print would look any better. too plain for me without it so i'm glad they added that option.
and nwt, jock it mannnn don't worry about it lol. i have love for both my blackouts but the 5s truly are something else with the shape + color + print
pimp.gif

Good lord. Those black out V are sleek
pimp.gif
. Imma go ahead and order a similar pair too. Black is my favorite color

Back
Top Bottom