OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

does anyone know if the patterns show up more on a white or black base? i thought it would be white, but it looks pretty clean on cbf's blackouts so now i dont know...

also, isnt it technically possible to add the speckles yourself? does anyone know what kind of paint they use?

i like this one... forgot to add the jersey number base graphic

20iszn8.jpg

34xer0p.jpg

3229522003_3c3c78cd76.jpg

Blackouts turned out sick. I usually don't like graphics on shoes, but those work. nice job

i snapped some pics of the china wallpaper graphic for those who are interested about what they look like up close. enjoy!

right shoe, lateral side

toe box

right shoe, medial side

left shoe, lateral side

left shoe, medial side

Thank you cbf punch. i just got the email from Nikeid... my all blk pair with china print and cyber green just shipped today. they're doing em quick... i ordered like 2 weeks ago...

Thanks to everyone who commented on my "Got Grape?" or as Darryl said "Purple Reign" IDs!

Nice IDs in here.. Nothing wrong with those Black/Blue IDs couple pages back. Blackout China Print looks nice!! Can't wait for mine to come now.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Thanks to everyone who commented on my "Got Grape?" or as Darryl said "Purple Reign" IDs!

Nice IDs in here.. Nothing wrong with those Black/Blue IDs couple pages back. Blackout China Print looks nice!! Can't wait for mine to come now.

Welcome back!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Welcome back!
pimp.gif

Thanks brotha!

Goldens =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(ya'll don't even know/understand)

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Welcome back!
pimp.gif

Thanks brotha!

Goldens =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(ya'll don't even know/understand)

Purple Reigns are the name... and its copyrighted

I Hate you ED!!!! YOU REALLY TRYNA BEAT ME!!! WHY?????!!
I got you..
cause im ordering one too then.. (LIL' Kid ******ed voice) HA...HA!

Ordered these on the same day and my boy's arrived 2 days before mine. Here they are...

My boy's:

Mine:

* Put the Gold Medal IV laces on em*

Together:

The Inspiration:

My ZKV IDs:

Back
Top Bottom