OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

sneakerPlay_03_07.jsp
just ordered one of these. i think i ordered the wrong pair...
723167161b6d00c7aa2329e64ac25a377dff4b74.jpg

f7036944151b1ddb62bb0ce0c107a61ba6d497da.jpg

2ef16b1d1f6806c8a152f01627e7511ce6f33dad.jpg

99026181291136120f4c4ca1cc0dee4d5d969f17.jpg

Anyone hear anything more on the shoes being done? I got an email last week saying they were starting to make them and that's it. I order on Xmas, firstpair of ID's so im a bit excited.

saw this at the Nike Id studio at Niketown Emeryville...

35letls.jpg

111ox1i.jpg

The black and yellow had the print of 24 8 24 8 on the upper...

^^Those picks up there help. Still waiting to see how everyone elses turn out before i pull the trigger tho

just came back from NTNY and i visited the nikeid studio on the top floor and the guy there gave me a peek of the additional colors and graphics coming outlater this year. very helpful guy, much appreciated. managed to snap a pic of the possible extra colors.
there's going to be a gooooood bunch of extra graphics coming out. one that was suppose to come out last month was the player's # graphic.
more graphics are coming out in march, and then more in june, iirc. but i couldn't snap pics of those, sorry everyone. also posted this in the official Vthread.

Damn, that's a lot of colors haha...thanks for the pics...was that a lime/cyber green i see?

after looking over the pick that cbfpunch posted, it shows that there will be several colors to be added that can only be used on certain parts of the shoe.the colors that look to be added are: that choas green, pine green, chile red, brick red, and 2 more shades of blue. the majority of the colors will be able touse for the base, eyestay, tip, laces and lining, and iD. only some of the colors could be used for the swoosh (no choas green), heel and midsole forefoot(onlyboth greens), and outsole (minus one blue and brick red). the midsole looks as if only white and black will be the only options here on out.

this is only speculation and what i can make of the pic. none the less, thanks for the pics. hope this helps those who plan on iDing these in the future.

question: the big boss graphic is obviously inspired by the bruce lee movie, the big boss. but i don't see the resemblance in the graphic at all. cananyone enlighten me about that?

the clear outsoles look terrible. wish they were more frosted like the one off the cd iv

if you have one leg...it looks like only rights there....

no really, you can make them on NikeId.com...

the ID one inside NT NY is good too. they have a whole panel which helps you design...... i've gotten 2 pairs of AM90s done there so far....

Back
Top Bottom