OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Damn these look clean as, wish I could order ID's from Australia
frown.gif

I got these cooking.  Inspired by my Mother and of course the Del Sol IV's, which I wear today, despite the Zoom Air collapsing on me.  What you dudes think?  I'm happy with the upcoming Del Sol V's, and they will be copped as well.

2uivx35.jpg

Originally Posted by Steve212

I got these cooking.  Inspired by my Mother and of course the Del Sol IV's, which I wear today, despite the Zoom Air collapsing on me.  What you dudes think?  I'm happy with the upcoming Del Sol V's, and they will be copped as well.

2uivx35.jpg

is this KingJay that said that he will not cop the ZK5s and will see us till the ZK6 comes out?!?!?!?!?!?! 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  cant deny this shoe and you know it!

blackcat23mj wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

What you need to do Drew is, sell those damn "spizikes"...... For 140$ and get yourself a Hotdamn shoe homie. What's good with all that spizike and Celtic Jordan 1 stuff in your sig? what happened to you... You and I go way back. Back when Kobe was smackin white girls... All love. U in my heart still tho.

haha you are right edwin we do go waaaay back...im trying to get rid of them but i must be in the wrong market haha i need to hit the streets to get rid of these. LoL im working hard. good looking out! lol

pimp.gif

on a side note...

just paid for these.... now i got to wait like a month... stupid....
sick.gif

4452943945_0382a80b50_o.jpg

also ordered those elite socks ya'll are talking about... gona see what the big fuss is about... and got them free basically.

w051i.jpg

^^You buy same size id's that you buy in regular releases? I've never bought id's before but I heard they ran half size big.
Is that true?? I'm about to order a pair pretty soon.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Steve212

2uivx35.jpg

is this KingJay that said that he will not cop the ZK5s and will see us till the ZK6 comes out?!?!?!?!?!?! 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  cant deny this shoe and you know it!

roll.gif
Eddo, why you bringing up ol' stuff?  I kept my words soft and sweet, because now I'm eating them 
laugh.gif
 (in regards to the Kobe V).

ordered mine 2/11 and they got here (NE Philly) today.  they said it would take 8 weeks but it only took a little over 5.

the design

the results (phone pic for now ill get some better ones though)

purple splatter on the black midsole barely shows up but i'm fine with that.

Has anyone Id'd some 5s in primary black with some grey/orange accents?  I am contemplating doing one similar to the DK colorway only with Orange, but would like to see how they turned out first for someone.  If anyone has pics, great, and thanks in advance.  Also, I know they offer the NIKE RED laces as an option, but is there anyone that has received extra laces with their IDs? 

Originally Posted by austin066

here's some better pics

Those turned out nice! I'm waiting on a similar pair that I'm gonna wear on my wedding day along with my groomsmen. Purple/Gold-themed wedding FTW!

^ I was thinking about some XI's, but I gotta stay true to the purple and gold! I was thinking about hunting down some XI's for my groomsmen, but it would've been a hassle(and really $$$) rounding up all those pairs. Instead I decided to go with some Kobe id's. I figured it would be much cheaper to id 12 pairs rather than hunting down 12 pairs of icy XI's.

^ Trust me that was the first thing I did. They said they couldn't help me out with a bulk discount, and that the only discount available was the free shipping. I was cool with that, cause I can't even imagine how much shipping would've been for all those shoes.

Back
Top Bottom