OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Those Brazil's would have been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 with a darker shade of green on the outsole, and maybe a yellow swoosh with green border...

Originally Posted by swmlon

Those Brazil's would have been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 with a darker shade of green on the outsole, and maybe a yellow swoosh with green border...

I agree, but they have no green option
mad.gif
mad.gif

So my ID's arrived today and even though I'm 1500+ miles away I had my neighbor grab them and snap some pics! She said they look amazing and the quality is flawless (she has been taught well
wink.gif
 ) Here are some of the quick camera phone pics she sent to me. I'll take more detailed pics when I get home. You can see the Kobe code slightly in some of the pics.

^^word!?! That was really necessary?
eyes.gif

....anyway. Those del sols are nice. I wouldn't rock em personally, but they're
smokin.gif

I really want to make a pair, buit can't make up my mind on anything that I'm wanting to spend 180+ on.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

nice work Tony....travel safely.
Thanks John - No life insurance yet so I better....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Tony, Dope bro!

Nice neighbor
pimp.gif
Thanks - I wanted these for so long and I'm just glad I was finally able to get them (since Nike had removed the Del Sol base previously). My neighbor is the best! The UPS/Fedex/Mailman actually just take all my packages straight to her house since I'm never home.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

^^^She stacks shoes for photos like it's nothing new. Good looking shoes!
Haha! Imma tell her you said this. I told you guys earlier she was taught well
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

nice neighbor 
pimp.gif

wish i had one like that....
And just about every other dude in here wishes they had a girl like your chick...you win some/lose some my man.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pimp.gif
Mugen EP 
Thanks! Cant wait to get home and snap some clean pics!

really disappointed in almost every colorway Nike released these in but i love my IDs and i ordered 2 more pairs today

first ones are similar to the last IDs Kobe wore (with the CQ on the heel), second ones are somewhat inspired by white/purp/gold Laser 2k4s (which i rock with the purp laces)

Back
Top Bottom