OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

those usa id's
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dayyyummm money! i hate you
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

those are similar to the ones i ordered (cept mine has a navy liner and white swoosh), and they look great!!! Props on the ids mate

Thx for all the comments fellas..im already back in the kitchen cookin up another pair, narrowed it down to 2-3, gettin ready to pull the trigger!

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Money- is the white snake skin shiny like the inlines or kind of dull? * I'm hoping dull*

Its dull..i think its better than the metallic material. Im usin the white snakeskin again for my next pair.

some varitation of the USAs will be ordered tonight....thank you again money for posting.!

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Thx for all the comments fellas..im already back in the kitchen cookin up another pair, narrowed it down to 2-3, gettin ready to pull the trigger!

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Money- is the white snake skin shiny like the inlines or kind of dull? * I'm hoping dull*

Its dull..i think its better than the metallic material. Im usin the white snakeskin again for my next pair.

can we get a sneak peak? lol.

or what colours will you be using?

My boy just got off the phone with nikeID and they said the chaos print is just a print and not a different material like the chaos and dukes.. and aces.
so yeahhhh... its gonna be wack now dont order it. lol

My boy just got off the phone with nikeID and they said the chaos print is just a print and not a different material like the chaos and dukes.. and aces.
so yeahhhh... its gonna be wack now dont order it. lol

Back
Top Bottom