OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Todays pickups...traded an xtra pair of J's for them. Im very happy bout the trade.

A couple shots of my Kobe V collection.

I need the Del Sol V's.
They're so nice even Monta had to touch them.

cc54878437c47744c609ce35bd95fa72-getty-90044252jj007_los_angeles_l.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by kobe8is

GSDOUBLEU wrote:
and just to add
wink.gif

4275569032_834392f31f.jpg

You can´t say that this is an ugly shoe!!!! 

This is an ugly shoe.....there I said it......
and I don't think many people can pull this off.....

this is so tru...

only people that made me wow, those look nice are NWT and S dubl.. but other than that 

grin.gif

My man
pimp.gif
your another cat that does it

Wassup guys. Wanted to post this yesterday but didnt have time because I wasnt by a computer. The Lake show came in to my work yesterday for shoot around, and it was an honor having them in the building. I was wearing my all star Vs, and the first thing that Kobe says to me when he walks in is "You must be a real one if you got those, them all stars are hard to get." I told them that I had to get these, and I had to put some work in to get them. He was wearing the Del Sols like everyone could've guessed, and I just asked him if he was wearing those, and he was like yea. They are really nice in person. We were talking about some other stuff before and after practice too, he was hella cool.

Their practice was very light, because it was a shootaround. They first went over how they would attack if the Warriors went zone, which they did at the end of the game, and then after like 20 minutes of that they did some simple shooting competitions with 4 groups. I watch the NBA everyday amd am around basketball everyday at my work, and the athleticism on some guys is just extraordinary. This really stood out with Josh Powell, you would not think he has crazy hops, but he was doing some crazy stuff while just messing around, and he was touching the rim with his head. I know he is really tall, but you know you wouldn't expect that from him. Mbenga and Pau were also standing on the baseline behind the basket, and then trying to dunk off vert. Even though those guys are 7', that is just insane.

After they were done doing all of that stuff, they just ended practice with Kobe, Shannon Brown, Brian Shaw, and Jordan Farmar shooting half court shots, and that was just fun to watch. The most they hit in a row was like 5. After they were done doing that they got dressed, and then signed some autographs and took some pics. Kobe was nice enough to sign my inlines, which I'm hella lucky to have. When I was taking them down back to their bus, Kobe asked if I saw the Aston Martin pack, and I was like hell yea, I wanna get those bad. He said that they weren't coming out, and told me I gotta hunt those down, but if I could, I'd be a beast. Haha I just told them that I'd try to get my hands on them, so if they do come again I'll show him. After that, they let me on the bus for a quick minute, and I just told Kobe good luck at the game, and he was like thank you my man.

Kobe was a really cool guy for anyone that hasn't met him. Even though I am a big Warriors fan and go to all the games, Kobe is great. Here are some pics for you guys, hope you enjoy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hahahha niiiiiice!!! cool pics!!! you got a cute co worker next to you rawr rawr!! haha

where is this at? do you work for the warriors? or for nike? your shirts looks like the jordan wings logo from this angle

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

hahahha niiiiiice!!! cool pics!!! you got a cute co worker next to you rawr rawr!! haha

where is this at? do you work for the warriors? or for nike? your shirts looks like the jordan wings logo from this angle

I don't work for the Warriors or Nike, I work for this place called the Olympic Club, it is the oldest Athletic club in the U.S I believe. Even though it is the oldest, it is one of the nicest clubs you can ever go to. I work for the basketball department there.

Kobe is definitely one of the nicest guys in the leagues. Ever since I met him I've changed my views on him.

Thanks guys for the props. I hope I can keep the shoes though, might need some cash to pay for some stuff in the future. I want to keep them though.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Thanks guys for the props. I hope I can keep the shoes though, might need some cash to pay for some stuff in the future. I want to keep them though.
I was thinking you can buy another pair, and swap one signed one with an unsigned, and then keep a pair for yourself while selling the other. 

I can't front, I'm "hella" (for you nocal heads) jealous of you right about now...
actually, I'm full on HATERADE mode.....
lucky bastid!

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I don't work for the Warriors or Nike, I work for this place called the Olympic Club, it is the oldest Athletic club in the U.S I believe. Even though it is the oldest, it is one of the nicest clubs you can ever go to. I work for the basketball department there.
which part of the bay u from, and wheres olympic club located?

Nice on the auto's. I'd keep them. Money comes and goes.
If you have to, I like FrenchBlue23's idea of buying a new pair and only getting rid of one auto'd shoe.

Back
Top Bottom