OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I might throw black laces in my dukes. Itll settle the blue down like the black laces do in my bruce lees. Theres no where near as much blue as there is yellow, but the blue is shiny so it should have the same affect. Will post pics if i do it.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Too much white for me on those Dukes!

QFT! I would have personally liked the shoe to be all blk/blue. Then maybe I would contemplate getting a pair. All this Chaos talk is getting me HYPED, lol.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Mizzo...how do the Aces Nation Ts fit? I'm thinking about buying one, but I'm not sure I'd wear it...
they are on a "Jerseyzz" brand tshirt.   100% cotton so you will have some major shrinkage if you dry them.  Initially they fit like a "standard" size fit to me... If you don't dry your shirts in the dryer then buy your regular size.

I hate how the midsole creases like crazy after a few wears, I noticed that there hasnt been many pics of V's on here after a few wears. I play ball in my dk's and theyre really creased but the rest of the shoe doesn't so wut can you do...

Still thinking about Dukes.....my UNC fan roots run deep.....I do like the patent look of the flywire panels and I also like the fact that they don't have the "D" on them.....Ill probably pass and do an id with some folks on Saturday...

^That was a good game to go to last night. Hope u had fun. SMH at myself for flaking and not going. Oh well
Those Del Sols did look nice though.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Still thinking about Dukes.....my UNC fan roots run deep.....I do like the patent look of the flywire panels and I also like the fact that they don't have the "D" on them.....Ill probably pass and do an id with some folks on Saturday...
Co-Sign the shoe is nice but I cant wear them as a die hard UNC fan, even if we do suck this yr.

Mizzo...thanks for the info!

Dukes are alright...if they had a solid color sole I wouldn't even look twice at em. I don't understand why they're an HOH exclusive with no logo.

I dont understand why there are so many shades of blue on the shoe.  maybe its just cause i hate Duke in general 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

anyone have pics of the inlines with a lace change?

thats what im looking for, i wish they came with the black speckle laces

Here are the inlines with the laces from the inline IV's....
Any pictures of Inlines with white laces?????
Man....gonna make me swap laces again!?!?!

If no one does this before I get home I'll make the swap and take pics tonight.  

pls dont post like that again....there's a reason the other thread got locked and pls read the large yellow text.

Back
Top Bottom