OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Jgh0st23:
DOPE!!!
I Never, and I mean never read long entries from folks man, but I read all that haha.

Very dope to meet him and chit chat it up! I've yet to meet the man lol. One day hopefully.
Congrats on the sig, and entering the bus haha.

xX LeGod Xx: is that Lela Star in your avy?

Hotbutter, I'm from Alameda but I work in SF.

Thanks everyone for your advice and props. Frenchblue, that is a great idea. I would feel bad for selling them, but if I did that I would still have an autographed pair and still make some money if I need it. I don't even know how much an autographed pair would go for, so I will probably just hold on to them for a while if anything.

I can't compare to Jgh0st but here's what my weekend brought to me.

and it's time for pics of something other then the chaos.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Hotbutter, I'm from Alameda but I work in SF.

Thanks everyone for your advice and props. Frenchblue, that is a great idea. I would feel bad for selling them, but if I did that I would still have an autographed pair and still make some money if I need it. I don't even know how much an autographed pair would go for, so I will probably just hold on to them for a while if anything.

SFC ftw lol which district ? downtown sf? sounds like an exclusive pricey gym

You definitely should keep the shoes if you can. It's not only about the sig, it's a reminder of the event of meeting Kobe and the rest of the Lakers and the conversation you had with them. You're one lucky dude.

finally got some decent shots. rice are next
2ccy0wh.jpg

21jruci.jpg

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Nice collection pics, pass for me on the Rice's

Me too. As a die-hard Lakers fan I can't allow myself to wear that deep of a green. Yall know why, lol.

Cool experience meeting Kobe...lol I rarely read long posts as well, but I read that one. If I were you I'd do what I can to keep both shoes...IMO they're worth more than the $$ you'd make selling em. Its not like you got lucky and found a deal on a pair of auto'd shoes, or sent em out to be signed...or even went to an event where he was signing things. You actually met and talked with him...just my opinion on the subject.

Congrats.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Wassup guys. Wanted to post this yesterday but didnt have time because I wasnt by a computer. The Lake show came in to my work yesterday for shoot around, and it was an honor having them in the building. I was wearing my all star Vs, and the first thing that Kobe says to me when he walks in is "You must be a real one if you got those, them all stars are hard to get." I told them that I had to get these, and I had to put some work in to get them. He was wearing the Del Sols like everyone could've guessed, and I just asked him if he was wearing those, and he was like yea. They are really nice in person. We were talking about some other stuff before and after practice too, he was hella cool.

Their practice was very light, because it was a shootaround. They first went over how they would attack if the Warriors went zone, which they did at the end of the game, and then after like 20 minutes of that they did some simple shooting competitions with 4 groups. I watch the NBA everyday amd am around basketball everyday at my work, and the athleticism on some guys is just extraordinary. This really stood out with Josh Powell, you would not think he has crazy hops, but he was doing some crazy stuff while just messing around, and he was touching the rim with his head. I know he is really tall, but you know you wouldn't expect that from him. Mbenga and Pau were also standing on the baseline behind the basket, and then trying to dunk off vert. Even though those guys are 7', that is just insane.

After they were done doing all of that stuff, they just ended practice with Kobe, Shannon Brown, Brian Shaw, and Jordan Farmar shooting half court shots, and that was just fun to watch. The most they hit in a row was like 5. After they were done doing that they got dressed, and then signed some autographs and took some pics. Kobe was nice enough to sign my inlines, which I'm hella lucky to have. When I was taking them down back to their bus, Kobe asked if I saw the Aston Martin pack, and I was like hell yea, I wanna get those bad. He said that they weren't coming out, and told me I gotta hunt those down, but if I could, I'd be a beast. Haha I just told them that I'd try to get my hands on them, so if they do come again I'll show him. After that, they let me on the bus for a quick minute, and I just told Kobe good luck at the game, and he was like thank you my man.

Kobe was a really cool guy for anyone that hasn't met him. Even though I am a big Warriors fan and go to all the games, Kobe is great. Here are some pics for you guys, hope you enjoy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice Jghost. 
pimp.gif
You're lucky man......I personally like Kobe since the incident. I think it has changed him as a person..more humble, down to earth, not as arrogance as before.
And his shoes lines are improving.
Just imagine if you met Michael Jordan....there is NO way he'd interact with his fans, or even sign anything, unless if you're showing him $$$.
roll.gif
That's why I've been selling some of my Js, and being converted to Kobe.....

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Thanks guys for the props. I hope I can keep the shoes though, might need some cash to pay for some stuff in the future. I want to keep them though.
I was thinking you can buy another pair, and swap one signed one with an unsigned, and then keep a pair for yourself while selling the other. 

listen to the guy...i think he is on to something...just buy a new pair and hang on to them and if times are tough and you need to sell just do it that way...the longer you wait the inlines might be gone and you would need to sell both or sell one shoe haha but he has a good point

Waiting to see what the blackouts look like in a real pic. They look real simple with all blk and the grey, but that could be a DK like release. Simple, but elegant.

Back
Top Bottom