OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

New pick up today for $50! Kobe V Draft Days. Great Summer shoe. Many people don't remember that Kobe was drafted by the Hornets.

Thanks for the assist @WITNESSkb24!

Now to find them in my size :nerd:

Everybody knows he was drafted by the Hornets...

But nice steal
pimp.gif
Thanks Man! I was just trying to point out the fact that a lot of cats in the game right now weren't even born in 1996. They don't remember how controversial it was for a guard to make the jump to the league. Kobe had a lot of doubters and the biggest ones were the Charlotte Hornets. The Hornets telling him that they didn't want him (on draft day), is just one of the things that motivated Kobe to be great. I just really appreciate this shoe. Sorry for the history lesson, I just love a shoe with a story.

On the hunt for Dark Knight Vs, what is a fair price? Thanks...
I've been looking for these for the last couple weeks (hopefully you're not a size 11/11.5 or we may end up bidding against each other!), but from what I can see these go deadstock for around 200-250.  There are sellers looking for quite a bit more, but I think that's a reasonable price (may be able to talk them down by doing invoice, too).  Many of the listings (on ebay) that pop up tend to be used...and cheaper.  

How much you get those USAs for, if you don't mind me asking?

Been after a pair myself in sz 13.

Man I can't find a pair of USA any where for under 2, they are the cleanest USA pair to date ON ANY MODEL!!!

Last edited:
^Nice DK p/u. I need to grab a second pair eventually. My first one is beat to hell now :x
Price check on VNDS Kobe 5 Prelude?

Thanks guys
I haven't checked prices on those in a while, but you could probably find them for around the mid to high 300s if you're patient. Prices on Preludes in general have definitely calmed down.

Thoughts on a fair price on V all stars? They look to be in excellent condition other than the once clear sole looks gum

Thoughts on a fair price on V all stars? They look to be in excellent condition other than the once clear sole looks gum
May be a little different as of late, but I paid around 180-190 shipped for a near-DS pair at the beginning of 2013

Back
Top Bottom