OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

LA KB24 Nice pick up on the DKs...I'm still on a hunt for a pair for a decent price.....

can't believe i sold my dark knights.. :smh:

got them for free too :lol:

(had a pair of kobe 4's that broke, got sent kobe 5 inlines, went to nikestore in toronto and exchanged for dark knights. FSR in toronto at the time as the kobe line wasn't too popular yet here)

Last edited:
can't believe i sold my dark knights.. :smh:

got them for free too :lol:

(had a pair of kobe 4's that broke, got sent kobe 5 inlines, went to nikestore in toronto and exchanged for dark knights. FSR in toronto at the time as the kobe line wasn't too popular yet here)

I remember walking into HOH when they opened on release day for the Dk expecting a line and no one at all was there. They were having that kobe event there that night too. Those were the days.

I just remember staying up til like 1 or 2am trying to get the DKs on NDC and needing to do a phone order to get through :lol: Wish I doubled up then though

Yup sitting on the phone for over an hour. If I remember correctly the Jordan Motorsport 6s dropped the same night

Yeah, I definitely remember ordering the Dark Knights through the phone when Nike said they'll be sold online.

On another note, this is my 3rd time copping this shoe. Retail the first time around from the Nike Vault raffle, then bought a second pair that wasn't my size and now I've found a keeper that fits. Never again!

I remember the whole DK thing too...

I was at work, and had wifey on the phone for over an hour trying to get through. I told her to just give up, within like 5 mins after that, almost everyone got through >:

Thankfully, an NTer was able to hook me up next day from NTSF for retail.

Then like a month later, so cal sheikh stores restocked, and I grabbed like 3-4 pairs for NTers.

Scored me some used ASG Vs for about 175 shipped, haven't picked up a V in awhile, I'm hyped 
pimp.gif

Nice 
smokin.gif
 @mwalker

Man... two nights ago I was bidding on a DS pair of maroon/white TBs.  Auction got out of hand fast.  I missed out and I think they went for somethin like $200 shipped.  Didn't expect them to go for quite that much 
ohwell.gif

Love all TBs and I'm just trying to track down like one DS pair...  I know I'm way too late for this

Ditto, Ditto - love the TBs too. Still kicking myself for letting my Purple TBs go - I scored them super cheap on clearance and then moved them too quick. IDIOT!

Last edited:
Just got my first pair of Kobe 5's and I must say man I slept hard I still think the 6 Is the best model but the 5 moved up to number 2 easily!

ASGs came in, only flaw is really a lace tip missing but I'll throw on some new laces for that
at

Last edited:
Guys everyone once in a while I come in here to look at pics and I cry when I remember I couldve copped a pair of B grade BS away for 150$ Nothing physically flawed with them and I just passed....... 

Guys everyone once in a while I come in here to look at pics and I cry when I remember I couldve copped a pair of B grade BS away for 150$ Nothing physically flawed with them and I just passed....... 

Damn, smh. You rarely see those for sale now and when you do its big money. Big stage aways are one of the best kobes ever.

I remember walking into HOH when they opened on release day for the Dk expecting a line and no one at all was there. They were having that kobe event there that night too. Those were the days.

I walked into a Niketown in the morning on release day and it was such an easy pick up. Definitely different times now.

Back
Top Bottom