OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I got my Big Stage pairs when they released but I'm curious what people are paying now as "reasonable prices". I see most pairs on the bay asking for 1K and some close to 2K.

Last edited:
I sold a DS pair a while back for $415 shipped, let's be honest those $1k prices aren't happening :lol: those will rot on ebay

Here's my kobe V collection-forgot to include my 5 rings Kobe's and just this week I got wolf grey Vs for 93 shipped

In total I have 15 pairs of Kobe Vs

Did any samples of the Kobe V pop ever get out? I mean the ones that SHOULD have released not the terrible triangle pair.

They were like $300+

I'm not a lakers fan so I easily passed (yes I know it's ironic that I collect 5s but don't like the lakers lol), I don't own any lakers colorways

Damn I miss this shoe, looking at posts in here made me get another pair to hoop in, scored a pair of DS POP for 170. Getting dry out there, tougher to find DS. eh, I always wanted the POP, mad I slept when they were at the outlets for 60. Destroyed 2 pairs of inlines and a pair of inks. Pics when they get in. Props on all the recent pickups and nice pics.

I need more of these. I only own the Inlines and the Inks, would love to get my hands on a USA pair.

To the Bay! Lol

Gotta love eBay sellers!!! Finally found some Bruce Lees in my size worn once & paid. Then the seller issues a refund....

Hunt continues

Gotta love eBay sellers!!! Finally found some Bruce Lees in my size worn once & paid. Then the seller issues a refund....

Hunt continues

What price did u pay?

Thanks for the love on the kobe V collection y'all

What price did u pay?
Originally, it would have neared $400 including shipping... Price was lowered a little and I was willing to bite the bullet. Idk, maybe someone offered higher or he had second thoughts. 

*edit, you have a sick 5s collection by the way.

Last edited:
HELP PLEASE!!! 

Need some KOBE V (5)  EXPERTS here.. I am really CONFUSED about this issue about my Kobe V "Inline". As seen on the pic vs the other pic... THEY HAVE DIFFERENT PRODUCT CODE and DIFFERENT NAME ON BOX LABELS... BUT THE SHOES IS EXACTLY THE SAME.... MY PAIR HAS "X" on its name while the other doesn't have... and My pair is 386430 101 while the other is 386429 101...  

IS MY PAIR FAKE?? OR THE OTHER ONE?? WHY DO THEY HAVE DIFFERENT PRODUCT CODES AND BOX LABEL NAMES??

My Pair (Asian Release, Country: Philippines)
Box Label Name: ZOOM KOBE V X
Product Code: 386430 101

Someone's Pair from EBAY

Box Label Name: ZOOM KOBE
Product Code: 386429 101

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom