OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Oooh nice Mamba 97s and USCs
pimp.gif

but agreed, those FTL pics on the CD's are ugly.

This pic was posted earlier in the thread but i think the CD's are clean.
tumblr_kz51rtPqxa1qa416io1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

called HOH... was pissed i didnt get the dukes.

but my girl suprised me with The USC!!! They had a sz11 that i wanted but they told me that they were on hold... i was like
mad.gif
... she was the one that put it on hold and got em for me 
happy.gif

4442844278_8946725265.jpg

4442065763_8fb821f48f.jpg

4442845108_9c4919694e.jpg

and I got myself these. sad that they didnt release em with the word MAMBA like the samples... but these are hot melting lava lol. (friend told me only 4k made)

4442067071_d1a155af59.jpg
kobe 97's are so dope... been lookin to get one forever...
like kob8, im surpised about not seeing alotta duke pictures.

damnit.........I was just browsing ebay, and saw some damn good pics of the Dukes. I want some now
smh.gif

ha...if I find em for a reasonable price I'll scoop a pair....if not oh well.

haha; i finally decided
if i can't get lees for 200 or less...
it's a pair of IDs... hopefully the other color options will be good
still on the fence with the del sols esp for the fact black shoes are eh to me
but that white midsole and heel cup are wow (just like the usc)
but i'm fine with what i have... might add a draft day but doubt it
unless i get cheaper than what i could get them for....
2x: Chaos, ASG, Inline, Aces
1x: Lees..... And hopefully ID

I think it was posted further back but was there any ETA date for the Del Sols?

Oh and lets see more pics of ppls Dukes...
nerd.gif

how the heck are you guys rolling your ankles in these? it's pretty much playing barefoot compared to other shoes.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

FrenchBlue23, No problem.  I can't confirm whether the information posted regarding the "POP" V's release date is concrete or not.

KG21, Foot Locker mailed out the coupons to their "VIP" club members.

Do you pay to get in the VIP club?

Can you post the coupon?

Coupon.jpg

you are suppose to have your VIP card when you use the coupon, so not sure if you can just use it without one.

I just showed the guys the email off my phone & they were cool about it.  Couldn't cop the Dukes yesterday so  I ended picking up inlines & HD low (L.O. edition)  Gonna swap laces on the two and see how they look.

Originally Posted by pete R0q

GZA, where did you get those shorts? I'm also an Alum from SDSU looking for some shorts

its not the ones their wearing, I wish! Those are nice.
Got these at the SDSU store at Fashion Valley, they probably have them at the bookstore too!

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

Has anyone sprained their ankle/s in the V yet? I lace up real tight and wear two socks. I just sprained it again on my 10th wear in them playing indoors since late Feb which was my first time breaking them in and sprained it on my 3rd wear. I might have to switch back to hyperdunks which I had no problems with if this continues
how are you spraining your ankle?  If you are stepping on someones foot, then you are done, even if you have the hyperdunk on..  Otherwise you just might have to strenghten up your ankles with some PT bands....

These shoes ride so low to the ground that it is hard to roll your ankle without landing on someones foot, imo...

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^damn...I wish wifey would surprise me with kicks....nice pick up!

seriously right? i have to drag mines to the store for her to get me anything (if its like gift exchange for a special occasion)

Originally Posted by MarkyMark626

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

FrenchBlue23, No problem.  I can't confirm whether the information posted regarding the "POP" V's release date is concrete or not.

KG21, Foot Locker mailed out the coupons to their "VIP" club members.

Do you pay to get in the VIP club?

Can you post the coupon?

Coupon.jpg

you are suppose to have your VIP card when you use the coupon, so not sure if you can just use it without one.

I just showed the guys the email off my phone & they were cool about it.  Couldn't cop the Dukes yesterday so  I ended picking up inlines & HD low (L.O. edition)  Gonna swap laces on the two and see how they look.

Do you think if I print this coupon and bring it to any FTL, I can get the discount on any KBV? Will they take it like this? Thanks..

I really like the dukes, but i would have liked the symbol to stay on the back. It woulda kept up with the other school releases. Theres no reason for them to be a HOH exclusive. Noone outside of the sneaker world would know they were dukes.

Back
Top Bottom