OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

This kobe colorway duhon is rocking, hot!!!! i'm assuming these are ids correct?????? looks hotter than dukes imo.
al22b8.jpg

GZA...black laces lookin good in VDays. I was going to get white, but looks like I'll be getting white and black. Whered you get your laces?

FB23...I made a few offers on ebay (one to a fellow NTer, hopefully he shows some love), if they dont take my offer, I'll just pass.

Didn't Nate Robinson rock ZK4's?

I guess he's waiting just like the rest of us have to on a pair of ID's for his Celtics uniform.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Would love you to say that a foot away. And Im from Cali sweetheart..... So reppin USC is only right

say what? that alot of ppl worship, and change their opinion on kobe v's based on your pictures?? OK come to irvine, and ill yell it in your face!! lol
roll.gif
wink.gif

Would love you to say that a foot away. And Im from Cali sweetheart..... So reppin USC is only right

I dont think he was trying to make fun of you. I think he was saying since you take such good pictures, you cause people to flip-flop and decide they want a colorway.

I need to find the nearest rehab center and check in... this addiction of mine is killing me!!!

24o9klz.jpg

Where are the one foot Duke pics fellas ???
smile.gif

And I must say, something is real striking about those aces , love the hell out of them!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Didn't Nate Robinson rock ZK4's?

I guess he's waiting just like the rest of us have to on a pair of ID's for his Celtics uniform.
laugh.gif

He rolled his ankle (sprained maybe) and won't wear lows again, according to him.

Peoples actual pictures have been changing the minds of sneaker lovers for years.

Can't blame people for basing their decisions off someones pics.

I mean what's the first thing most of you say when you see a default pic of a colorway?

"I gotta see real pics first"

It just so happens that NWT takes good pics.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont think he was trying to make fun of you. I think he was saying since you take such good pictures, you cause people to flip-flop and decide they want a colorway.

Woooops..... My fault. Read it wrong.

Peoples actual pictures have been changing the minds of sneaker lovers for years.

Can't blame people for basing their decisions off someones pics.

I mean what's the first thing most of you say when you see a default pic of a colorway?

"I gotta see real pics first"
exactly....I liked the Dukes from the start, but not enough to buy em. I saw some pics last night (not even great pics) and they did it for me. I soon will be the proud owner of a pair of size 13 Zoom Kobe V Dukes.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

He rolled his ankle (sprained maybe) and won't wear lows again, according to him.

Ha, blame it on the shoes
tongue.gif

Then again, I did once wear the AJ XV for ballin', and sprained my ankle, hurt like hell, swore never to wear them again. 
laugh.gif

s dubl, great pickup, hope you got a good deal.  I will probably end up with a pair of Dukes sooner rather than later too. 

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Ha, blame it on the shoes
tongue.gif

Then again, I did once wear the AJ XV for ballin', and sprained my ankle, hurt like hell, swore never to wear them again. 
laugh.gif

s dubl, great pickup, hope you got a good deal.  I will probably end up with a pair of Dukes sooner rather than later too. 

laugh.gif
It happens....I had the Black Mamba Kobe 1s and I sprained my ankle really bad. Even though its probably not the shoes fault. I've been skeptical about getting another pair even though the I like some other colorways.

ok i now totally off subject but mmm im sure u uys also get a pm from a seller called jay n slam dunk shoes. r they legit

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by s dubl

just pulled the trigger on Dukes
ohwell.gif

bang!! u wont be disappointed bro.
I hope not....

I just realized that I have more pairs of Vs than I do IVs....and Vs have only been out for 4 months.

Back
Top Bottom