OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Now that I have had the Chaos for 2 days...they are slowly becoming my favorite CW. I might go to my local FL w/the sku & see if I can order a second pair.

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

took some better pics of the rices...personally ill be copping a pair
for a filipino guy... probably the only rice i'll pass on.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

thank god those Rice's suck. i cant spend any more money on these HOH releases

NWT:  She's a keeper my dude 
pimp.gif

s dubl:  Don't go on ebay, that's where they get you
laugh.gif

CD's or POP whatever you wanna call them, look like crap in those footlocker pics, but so do all their pics.

They will be bought nonetheless, thanks to the prior pics we saw.

I'm gonna try to head to the mall this weekend and try out that coupon, I hope I don't have to regulate on some of these quacks at Footlocker.

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by MarkyMark626

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

FrenchBlue23, No problem.  I can't confirm whether the information posted regarding the "POP" V's release date is concrete or not.

KG21, Foot Locker mailed out the coupons to their "VIP" club members.

Do you pay to get in the VIP club?

Can you post the coupon?

Coupon.jpg

you are suppose to have your VIP card when you use the coupon, so not sure if you can just use it without one.

I just showed the guys the email off my phone & they were cool about it.  Couldn't cop the Dukes yesterday so  I ended picking up inlines & HD low (L.O. edition)  Gonna swap laces on the two and see how they look.

Do you think if I print this coupon and bring it to any FTL, I can get the discount on any KBV? Will they take it like this? Thanks..

I honestly don't even have my FTL VIP card anymore.  You should be able to just use the coupon with no questions, they don't even take the coupon from you (they just need the keycode).  The only exclusions that I were told about were HOH exclusive releases, so NO on Aces, ASG, USC, etc.  All good for Aways, Chaos, Inlines, V-days.

I wish my girl surprised me with shoes, but she did surprise me with a trip to hawaii in June. I hope nothing good releases the week we're there. Anyways, nice USC's NWT, mine should arrive today hopefully. I like the snake skin look on the toe box on the CD's. As for the Rice's, still a pass for me

I'm all over those CDs/PoPs when they drop. I think they'll look sick in person.
Almost pulled the trigger on another pair of DKs for just under $200 last night, but I just couldn't do it.

Just got these (big up to UrN0tLike!!!!). I originally thought they were the worst color to release (minus the Rice's), but after seeing them in person, they MIGHT be even better than the DK's (i know i know...). Anyways, sorry for the iPhone picture. No pictures could ever do these justice....

Aways still take the cake for me for best colorway so far, followed by the Dark Knight, but that's just my opinion.
smile.gif

^Seriously, the Aways are underrated imo. My FL has a fsr just sitting there.

Originally Posted by never wear them

called HOH... was pissed i didnt get the dukes.

but my girl suprised me with The USC!!! They had a sz11 that i wanted but they told me that they were on hold... i was like
mad.gif
... she was the one that put it on hold and got em for me 
happy.gif

4442844278_8946725265.jpg

4442065763_8fb821f48f.jpg

4442845108_9c4919694e.jpg

and I got myself these. sad that they didnt release em with the word MAMBA like the samples... but these are hot melting lava lol. (friend told me only 4k made)

4442067071_d1a155af59.jpg

waiting for NWT's diehard fanclub to flip-flop and hop on the USC bandwagon..........
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

but my girl suprised me with The USC!!! They had a sz11 that i wanted but they told me that they were on hold... i was like
mad.gif
happy.gif

4442065763_8fb821f48f.jpg

4442845108_9c4919694e.jpg

and I got myself these. sad that they didnt release em with the word MAMBA like the samples... but these are hot melting lava lol. (friend told me only 4k made)

4442067071_d1a155af59.jpg

waiting for NWT's diehard fanclub to flip-flop and hop on the USC bandwagon..........
nerd.gif

There's a diehard fanclub? You the President?

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by hotbutter

mad.gif
happy.gif

nerd.gif

There's a diehard fanclub? You the President?

actually coppd SC's on r.d so answer to your question is.... no
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom