OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I got me a pair of Inlines via Ebay and cashback. I'm stoked. I was kinda sour on the V, but the Inline color was too clean to pass on.

Originally Posted by Evolved

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by never wear them

I find it hard to believe that u don't live in Cali Marley. I respect ya love for em. U prob love em more than Cali heads, including me.

Wait, you think only people in CA buy Kobe's?
Yes, because that's exactly what he meant.....

indifferent.gif
Well, that's how it came across.....

indifferent.gif

Do you even know How I meant doggy?... Did I say anything about him buying Kobes?.... Next time try to not butt in. I swear these noobs are killing me... Isn't there some Jordan 19 fusion u need to go talk bout?....

those rice look like something a packers fan should rock..... yo never where them, u were harsh on dude. had me busting up... fusion 19, lmfao

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so now everyone likes the home cw??? i still remember many saying even during the IVs that the laker GR were bland and boring...or even dissing the GS homes and now some who didnt are on the band wagon? funny how one picture and a few comments after it can change people's mind.

Did they even have any Lakers colorways in White for the IVs? I'm drawing a blank.
I think they only had the MLK and those sold out super quick.
mamba-nike-zoom-kobe-4-sneaker-new.jpg

I guess you could count the white Gradient and the 4 Rings but no other true white Lakers colorways like the II and III had
copy-of-nikebasketball_zoomkobeii.jpg

zoom-kobe-3-china-01.jpg

I like the Homes, but I think they would have been better with a purple eyestray, purple toe, and a clear sole.

I made some ID's like that, and they look way better IMO, I am debating whether it is worth the extra $60 since I can pick up the Homes for $106

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

What's up NT, I put the bred IV laces on these. What do you guys think? Personally, I like it...very underrated cw imo.
55a161532b7174c45fcef18009a9683acc70c455.jpg
Looks way better IMO, I am actually thinking about getting these now. I didn't like them at all before, too boring.

i think the homes should have been the exact opposite of the aways. where the black was put white, purple put yellow, n yellow put purple. i hope that makes since.

I find it hard to believe that u don't live in Cali Marley. I respect ya love for em. U prob love em more than Cali heads, including me.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Do you even know How I meant doggy?... Did I say anything about him buying Kobes?.... Next time try to not butt in. I swear these noobs are killing me... Isn't there some Jordan 19 fusion u need to go talk bout?....
"Do you even know How I meant doggy?"       What adult male talks like that?
So you weren't talking about Kobes? I guess I should report your posts to the mods then. After all this thread is for Kobe V talk only.

Also who the hell still uses the word "noob"? It's 2010, I'm pretty sure a lot of people post on message boards now a days. It's not like the internet was invented last week.

And I always find it funny how people think post count means something.

You know "what's killing me"? People who can't stick to the intentions of the thread and instead  post mindless drivel. But hey, you need to get that post count up some how. So please, lets get back to talking about your bandwagon or what you think the top 5 cw's are.

BESIDES THE BLACK/PURPLE/YELLOW IDS THAT KOBE WORE I THINK AGAINEST ORLANDO WHERE THER ANY OTHER COLORWAY IDS THAT HE HAS WORN???.......IM LOOKIN 2MAKE A PAIR OF IDS N WOULD LIKE 2DO SUMTHING HE HAS WORN.....THANKS

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

"Do you even know How I meant doggy?"       What adult male talks like that?
So you weren't talking about Kobes? I guess I should report your posts to the mods then. After all this thread is for Kobe V talk only.

Also who the hell still uses the word "noob"? It's 2010, I'm pretty sure a lot of people post on message boards now a days. It's not like the internet was invented last week.

And I always find it funny how people think post count means something.

You know "what's killing me"? People who can't stick to the intentions of the thread and instead  post mindless drivel. But hey, you need to get that post count up some how. So please, lets get back to talking about your bandwagon or what you think the top 5 cw's are.
laugh.gif

i told you guys before, nike sent me a pair of the inlines... but i called up the nike store and asked if i could do an exchange.

i came back withe dark nights.. size 12
pimp.gif

i had a choice between the inlines, chaos, darknights, allstars or the aways.

here are my 2 pairs.. very happy since i technically got these for free.

photovi.jpg

ANOTHER IDIOT TO THE CLUB HERE! YES
they come in flocks, like ducks!

Bird brains.

Al3x89:

Nice switch-a-roo on em!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Bird brains.

Al3x89:

Nice switch-a-roo on em!

And to think they couldn't get any dumber.... I was wrong........... Patiently waiting for the next idiot. Wonder how Kobe/lebron threads would be w/o us old heads be like

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Bird brains.

Al3x89:

Nice switch-a-roo on em!

And to think they couldn't get any dumber.... I was wrong........... Patiently waiting for the next idiot. Wonder how Kobe/lebron threads would be w/o us old heads be like
Im not sure what you mean by they...but ive been on here since 05 and lurked since 03...I just dont post often.

Back
Top Bottom