Originally Posted by retrojumpan

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

ANOTHER IDIOT TO THE CLUB HERE! YES
they come in flocks, like ducks!

Bird brains.

Al3x89:

Nice switch-a-roo on em!

And to think they couldn't get any dumber.... I was wrong........... Patiently waiting for the next idiot. Wonder how Kobe/lebron threads would be w/o us old heads be like
Im not sure what you mean by they...but ive been on here since 05 and lurked since 03...I just dont post often.

cool dude. Oh and I've been here longer than your lurking if that matters
grin.gif
don't know why that matters tho

Originally Posted by al3x89

i told you guys before, nike sent me a pair of the inlines... but i called up the nike store and asked if i could do an exchange.

i came back withe dark nights.. size 12
pimp.gif

i had a choice between the inlines, chaos, darknights, allstars or the aways.

here are my 2 pairs.. very happy since i technically got these for free.

photovi.jpg
Duck Tale . Dk was sold out on Nike.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by al3x89

i told you guys before, nike sent me a pair of the inlines... but i called up the nike store and asked if i could do an exchange.

i came back withe dark nights.. size 12
pimp.gif

i had a choice between the inlines, chaos, darknights, allstars or the aways.

here are my 2 pairs.. very happy since i technically got these for free.
Duck Tale . Dk was sold out on Nike.
nope! i'm in canada lol, there's enough pairs around here.. no one's gonna pay $199 retail for them
roll.gif

and i didn't pay $199. if you're wondering, i sent back my defective 4's and got a pair of 5's but they were the inlines and i wanted a different colourway. since i didn't wear them, they allowed me to exchange.

Bird brains.

Al3x89:

Nice switch-a-roo on em!

And to think they couldn't get any dumber.... I was wrong........... Patiently waiting for the next idiot. Wonder how Kobe/lebron threads would be w/o us old heads be like
Im not sure what you mean by they...but ive been on here since 05 and lurked since 03...I just dont post often.

cool dude. Oh and I've been here longer than your lurking if that matters
grin.gif
don't know why that matters tho
It doesnt matter, what you were saying "they" as in noobs i figured you were referring to me....ive been on here forever I just dont post. that is all.

Glad to see a few others change to black laces on the V-Days, I even sold my regular laces
laugh.gif
Black laces just seem to give the shoe more character imo.

And the pics of the Homes look good, won't be able to cop because of funds though.

PLEASE OH PLEASE BACK TO THE SHOES AND STOP THE BANTER.....

those Vdays look very great with the Bred laces....when I get mine I might try them out....thanks!

Bird brains.

Al3x89:

Nice switch-a-roo on em!

And to think they couldn't get any dumber.... I was wrong.... ....... Patiently waiting for the next idiot. Wonder how Kobe/lebron threads would be w/o us old heads be like

Yep it seems as Kobes get more popular, we get dumber and dumber people in here. Its becoming like Jordan Brand threads. People who are just hypebeasts and lazy.

Too lazy even put up a damn avatar.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

quit it with the fighting. post count or not, at the end of the day it really doesnt matter. how long you have been here does not matter, you can be ban and always able to come back. lets get back to the shoes. i had to take a break from these kobe Vs to pick up more work out shoes. im save up money for the carpe diems, del sol and blackouts.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Bird brains.

Al3x89:

Nice switch-a-roo on em!

And to think they couldn't get any dumber.... I was wrong.... ....... Patiently waiting for the next idiot. Wonder how Kobe/lebron threads would be w/o us old heads be like

Yep it seems as Kobes get more popular, we get dumber and dumber people in here. Its becoming like Jordan Brand threads. People who are just hypebeasts and lazy.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

As long as they ain't got your old avys I'm gooooood. Lol

Bird brains.

Al3x89:

Nice switch-a-roo on em!

smh.gif
laugh.gif

As long as they ain't got your old avys I'm gooooood. Lol

roll.gif
Touche'

But yep its like alot people dont recongize thats there's like a social component to any message board whether it be Bodybuliding.com, A Car entuhaist form, a pron forum, a sports message board whatever. You cant just jump on a forum and act like your run it without people being irriated.

Just be easy and get in where you fit in.
laugh.gif

Bird brains.

Al3x89:

Nice switch-a-roo on em!

smh.gif
laugh.gif
lol.....yah im just a hypebeast? Ive been collecting sneakers since I was in high school and im 26 now....  I dont need any avy cuz I dont post often like i said,  I just peep nt for release dates and info and such. thats all.  Im so lazy cuz i asked for a upc code that i couldnt find after googling?? %!* dude y'all are asking each other questions left right...thats what the damn forum is for.

Bird brains.

Al3x89:

Nice switch-a-roo on em!

smh.gif
laugh.gif
lol.....yah im just a hypebeast? Ive been collecting sneakers since I was in high school and im 26 now....I dont even really buy Jordans really anymore.  I dont need any avy cuz I dont post often like i said,  I just peep nt for release dates and info and such. thats all.

who gives a crap about and avy. so your more of an nter cause you have an avy. i agree with dude above me. im 25, been rocking j's and nike airs since 1991, and i dont need an avy to post on nt. im here to find new info about shoes im interested in and post my opinions. some of u guys take nt way to serious, especially in this kobe thread.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Bird brains.

Al3x89:

Nice switch-a-roo on em!

smh.gif
laugh.gif
lol.....yah im just a hypebeast? Ive been collecting sneakers since I was in high school and im 26 now....I dont even really buy Jordans really anymore.  I dont need any avy cuz I dont post often like i said,  I just peep nt for release dates and info and such. thats all.

who gives a crap about and avy. so your more of an nter cause you have an avy. i agree with dude above me. im 25, been rocking j's and nike airs since 1991, and i dont need an avy to post on nt. im here to find new info about shoes im interested in and post my opinions. some of u guys take nt way to serious, especially in this kobe thread. i guess the guy who post the good deals in the outlet thread without an avy is lazy and needs to stop posting on nt, yeah right!

Originally Posted by riddla713

Bird brains.

Al3x89:

Nice switch-a-roo on em!

smh.gif
laugh.gif

who gives a crap about and avy. so your more of an nter cause you have an avy. i agree with dude above me. im 25, been rocking j's and nike airs since 1991, and i dont need an avy to post on nt. im here to find new info about shoes im interested in and post my opinions. some of u guys take nt way to serious, especially in this kobe thread.

Daym, dude's been rockin J's since he was 6?! But yeah I agree with him though. The banter needs to stop, and this thread needs to get back on track with the shoe this actual thread is about.

With that said, does anyone know when the Carpe Diem's are releasing? Or which month at least?

only people without avys say they don't care about an avy lol.

thinking about picking up another pair of aways with the locker madness coupon if it works. what do you guys think? should i save the bill for future releases?

^ I'd personally save it for another release. If you plan on beatin them up and having a spare for the future then sure get another pair, but yeah...personally I'd wait for the CD's..just my opinion though, to each his own.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

only people without avys say they don't care about an avy lol.

thinking about picking up another pair of aways with the locker madness coupon if it works. what do you guys think? should i save the bill for future releases?

I'd get the inlines in case they try to put exclusions on the Locker madness sale and then trade them in for some Away Pops or CDs when they come out.

Also whats this retroguys problem? He's been on here for 5 years, he has 100 posts so he's obivously very selective in what he posts( Nothing wrong with that) but yet uses about 15 posts in this thread....WHINING?

Just drop it dude. Theres no need to be an internet tough guy. 
laugh.gif

internet-serious-business.jpg

Homes and rices look waaaay better in person. Was about to pull the trigger on the homes... But got kd's instead... Maybe next month. Still gotta order my ids!!!

also, would it be weird to ask a player like Josh Powell, or Shannon Brown, or Sasha to sign some Kobes? i might ask them to do it if i see them at Fan Jam tomorrow
they wear them too, so idk

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

also, would it be weird to ask a player like Josh Powell, or Shannon Brown, or Sasha to sign some Kobes? i might ask them to do it if i see them at Fan Jam tomorrow
they wear them too, so idk
indifferent.gif
That bum aint getting near my kobes. lol

Back
Top Bottom