OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

what does ps mean. n u guys got my worried about the aways i wanna get a pair next weekend. it would b my first pair of aways

^That is a funny shirt.

I too am looking forward to getting the Homes from FootLocker with the $30 off coupon, but I am guessing it will be a little while before they show up.

Anyone know when they will be hitting footlockers nationwide?

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

what does ps mean. n u guys got my worried about the aways i wanna get a pair next weekend. it would b my first pair of aways

Between EA and this $30 off coupon everyone is scooping up the Chaos and aways along with other Kobes.

Better get your Kobes now cuz if they allow them on the F&F (March 25-28) which it is a good chance since they allowed them on both EA and this current coupon, the chaos and aways will be long gone.

Originally Posted by johnnie518

Originally Posted by Ejunkie21

Kobe > LBJ
It's true
2423.jpg

link here: http://ilovethehype.com/h...gory=1&product_id=39

Sorry, back to the Kobes.

Rocked my Chaos all around SF this weekend. Feels like the toe area in the Vs are wider compared to the IVs. Very comfy 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
. copped. what kind of shirts are they printed on? anyone know?

Originally Posted by GZA73

Better get your Kobes now cuz if they allow them on the F&F (March 25-28) which it is a good chance since they allowed them on both EA and this current coupon, the chaos and aways will be long gone.
This is true, however it is basically the same deal that you can get now with the $30 off, you save a few more dollars with the 25% off though.

Fingers crossed that Homes will arrive to my FootLocker by this weekend......not likely.

these came in today, so much hotter in person...pushing as one of my favorite colorways, contemplating getting another pair for ball.  OnlyMJsCollected you came through again g!
384626829.jpg

384626831.jpg

^ Royal Blue/Black shoes are my favorite colorway generally, and I love Kobe V's, but these Dukes just don't do it for me. They could have done much better IMO. i keep hoping that they will grow on me, and that something will change....but not yet.

wore my aces to ontario mills they still have chaos at shiehks and footlocker dunno what sizes. i also saw an all star at shiehks @ontario mills fyi.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

GZA73 wrote:

Getting harder to find Aways and almost impossible for Chaos here in So Cal. Still no Homes at FTLs!
I know! I'm trying to track down some more pairs of aways...

I went to like 4 FTL and nothing!

what FLs do you shop at?
the ones by me still have plenty

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

GZA73 wrote:

Mugen EP wrote:

GZA73 wrote:

Getting harder to find Aways and almost impossible for Chaos here in So Cal. Still no Homes at FTLs!
I know! I'm trying to track down some more pairs of aways...

I went to like 4 FTL and nothing!

what FLs do you shop at?
the ones by me still have plenty

did you ask about sizes though?

Back
Top Bottom