OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

notorious nice collection but how can you rock your shoes in a dirty environment such as a hospital? you got balls to do that. i rock only  beaters @ work. not a chance will i  have any blood or other nasty stuff splashin on my kicks.

i gotta say, the V's are great for basketball. love how tight they are right below the ankle and they are soo freakin light

inchecksince81 wrote:

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Footlocker called and told me the Chaos's were sold out 
mad.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
, so I they refunded my money. Ended up going to Footaction and got the Away's with the $30 off coupon 
grin.gif
. But I still need some Chaos's 
ohwell.gif

I was hoping to go to my local footlocker and see if they could order my size in the chaos and use the coupon...so Im wasting my time?

Depends on your size. They lady told me there was no more 10.5's or 11s in stock anywhere

got my second pair of inlines in today from shoetrends. big thanks to GZA73 for providing me with my third pair of chaos.

Image...you must not frequent the wdywt haha. T21D wears PEs and Hyperstrykes plus whatever else he has to work in an ER. End of the day they're just shoes and we all pay a lot of $$ for em, might as well wear em right?

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

notorious nice collection but how can you rock your shoes in a dirty environment such as a hospital? you got balls to do that. i rock only  beaters @ work. not a chance will i  have any blood or other nasty stuff splashin on my kicks.

well...... when your a beast like NotoriousMJ23... you got like 4 pairs to fall back on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i gotta say, the V's are great for basketball. love how tight they are right below the ankle and they are soo freakin light
Yep. As much as the style of these is talked about in this thread, the true performance aspect of this shoe really goes under the radar IMO

Notorious, I think you gave half the followers of this thread a heart attack...they might be seeing you in the hospital real soon lol

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

My first day as a Medical Lab Assistant in the Pathology lab, I wore my 2001 Blk/red AJ XI's and my co worker warned me not to. Too much formalin and body fluids dont react well with nice kicks. I can get those Kobe V spatter/speckles effects on my beaters but its not from paint. But on my way to and from work I can rock the good stuff and leave that in my locker.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Image...you must not frequent the wdywt haha. T21D wears PEs and Hyperstrykes plus whatever else he has to work in an ER. End of the day they're just shoes and we all pay a lot of $$ for em, might as well wear em right?
haha, true. i guess i'm just a germ-a-phobe. i don't even set foot into my house with the kicks i go to work in due to all the nasty stuff i'm exposed to (vomit, blood, snot, etc...).  

mad.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
, so I they refunded my money. Ended up going to Footaction and got the Away's with the $30 off coupon 
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

you can use the footlocker coupon at footaction? or is there a separate coupon?

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

to my so cal heads can u tell me what the total is for the kobes with the 30 coupon, im guessing 112.

I'm in San Francisco, I know it's not Socal, but I had Footlocker store locate a pair of Chaos and it came out to $111.50 (that includes a 2 dollar shipping fee) with the coupon. Hope that helps.

nerd.gif
buffguy wrote:

mad.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

you can use the footlocker coupon at footaction? or is there a separate coupon?

i was wondering the same thing..

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

to my so cal heads can u tell me what the total is for the kobes with the 30 coupon, im guessing 112.
$130-$30 = $100 + your local tax. Not that hard to calculate...

Seems like we have a lot of peeps in here working in the medical field, must be part of the demographics haha I work in a business environment so I don't get to wear my kicks to work except for Fridays.

Back
Top Bottom