OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

To those who have ID'd there Kobe Vs... is the Eyestay and the panel around the Kobe logo on the tongue supposed to be made out of the same material? Could you post/send me pics of your Eyestay and the Kobe logo on the tongue? I think Nike screwed up on my pair.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Couple Kobe fits.... something lit... I been gone for awhile, dont really know whats going on in here...

Edwin, John, Joey, Prem, Tyler, Adrian, Dom, Brandon, Jared, Dave, Ron, Ran, Alan, Danny, Jerelle, Miles, & Andy... WHAT UP!!!!!
what up bro
sick collection pics. puts mine to shame lol

Originally Posted by non flammable

kobes hurting my ankle. i think the shoes are too low top

they are perfect, at first i was like WOW these are low as hell. Now i love them and how they hug my feet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haza...check the Kobe V ID thread, plenty of pics in there. Its here in the Nike forum, might be on the second page or so...I'd post the link, but I can't from my phone.

I need a second pair of Bruce Lees and Aways. I won't wear my Lees, they're straight up too nice, until i get a second.

Couple Kobe fits.... something lit... I been gone for awhile, dont really know whats going on in here...

Edwin, John, Joey, Prem, Tyler, Adrian, Dom, Brandon, Jared, Dave, Ron, Ran, Alan, Danny, Jerelle, Miles, & Andy... WHAT UP!!!!!
What up D? I just got back from my trip to San Jose. Haven't been in here in a long while either.
I didn't know it was possible for someone to own that many pairs of V's already.

Just ordered my HOME EDITIONS and CARPE DIEMS at shoetrends.com. it's a pre-order. Ordered from them before, the latest, the inlines...it's quite a wait but they double box and they ship it probably a week before that said shipping date. One thing I know's for sure, they're LEGIT!

Originally Posted by haza12d

To those who have ID'd there Kobe Vs... is the Eyestay and the panel around the Kobe logo on the tongue supposed to be made out of the same material? Could you post/send me pics of your Eyestay and the Kobe logo on the tongue? I think Nike screwed up on my pair.

as far as early production runs - no matter what material is chosen the tongue will always be metallic (despite what it shows on nikeid - being the same material as the eyestay)
see my post for pics http://niketalk.com/topic/222470/t/...lease-12-25-09-POST-DESIGNS-HERE.html?page=25

not sure if this has been corrected with newer batches though - i wound up sending my pair back and let nike c.s. know - they said they would let the id department know about the issue - but i seriously doubt it will be corrected

What's up Darryl? That's a nice collection you got there, triple Ace's and Chaos'. Thanks again for the USC's

i haven't had a chance to wear my BL's outside of my home yet. situation, destination, and weather haven't been in sync since i got them. smh.

That article was a perfect example of why Kobe is the best. To keep it short for all the haters,ring check. Last I heard it was 4-0. Mad props to LBJ dont get me wrong. But in the words of Mr. OchoCinco "child please"

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^^ I guess no snakeprint CD's. Which is a disappointment.

bummed as well... i was really lookin forward to the ones with the scales, guess i'll have to get the aways instead

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

nerd.gif
buffguy wrote:

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Footlocker called and told me the Chaos's were sold out 
mad.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
, so I they refunded my money. Ended up going to Footaction and got the Away's with the $30 off coupon 
grin.gif
. But I still need some Chaos's 
ohwell.gif

you can use the footlocker coupon at footaction? or is there a separate coupon?

i was wondering the same thing..
Footaction and Champs have the same $30 off of $100 deal as footlocker. I just went into footaction and took a shot in the dark since I had no clue either, and the employee there gave me the coupon. But you cannot use the footlocker coupon at footaction or champs. They use different codes

Thanks everyone for the comments on my collection. And thanks for the love. I currently have 22 pairs of Kobe V's... Ouch and I have a ID cooking up and two pairs of Homes on the way.. Which makes 25.
Ed, what up?
John, yeah 2 dukes... 1 10.5 & 1 11. I get a 10.5 & a 11 in every Kobe V that drops.
Dom, I ain't cop Vdays yet, imma cop soon... John & Ed tell me how dope they are all the time, so imma cop soon.
Tyler & Prem... What's good y'all.
I tried to send a text to everyone (or almost everyone) I knew to make ID's with me & Ed this saturday.
A couple people did, hope everyones came out good. I suggest all those that haven't made an ID yet, go out and make an ID.
&& for the Hospital Fits... I work in a Doctors Office, it's busy like a hospital but it's less messy. Lol
blood here & there, nothing real crazy. I actually messed up my Steel Grey X's working before, I cried like a new born baby. Lol
My Fav. Pairs might be Aces, Dk's, BL's, & Inlines.
Whoever doesn't have lnlines.. Off yaself. They are super clean. Imagine wearing Rosa Acosta on both your feet. Lol there you go.
You want it
you need it
you love it
it's yours
god bless America.
Amen.

Back
Top Bottom