OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Hey do yall lace your shoes all the way to the top when you playing ball?

Ps. Nice collection Notorious
pimp.gif
yup.. even with the 4's i did.

i tried playing without doing it all the way, and it didn't feel right

Thanks bro...

Originally Posted by al3x89

Hey do yall lace your shoes all the way to the top when you playing ball?

Ps. Nice collection Notorious
pimp.gif
yup.. even with the 4's i did.

i tried playing without doing it all the way, and it didn't feel right

Thanks bro...
Personally, I find that if I don't lace to the top, the fit doesn't feel as good and there is a bit of heel slippage. Both IVs and Vs. You're foot is locked down when you lace to the top. It's different for the pros because their ankles are taped.

that new colorway is HOT, i love that the mesh section behind the swoosh is white and not yellow to match the heel cup! thats the only part i hate on the aways

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by dsquared

Originally Posted by GZA73

I know some of you on here were bidding on those MLK Vs on eBay earlier.

the ones that went for 660?
nerd.gif
Wow, 660 for the MLK V's? Is that how much the MLK IV's are worth?

Just the MLK V because they haven't release or won't be.  The mlk iv are around 250-300 price range.  Would suck for the guy who won the auction if they do release at HOH.  Similar to the kobe iv bejing/champion shoe that some guy on ebay paid $1000 because he thought it was the only pair.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Mister Friendly wrote:

I got this from the other forum, supposedly it's a winter release

Its a nice colorway....A little different then what they've released in the past.

Crappy screen in front of me...is that green? If it is, it's a no go for sure.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

that new colorway is HOT, i love that the mesh section behind the swoosh is white and not yellow to match the heel cup! thats the only part i hate on the aways

that's exactly how I feel. I wish the mesh on the aways was black. These are clean though.

Aways are pretty much disappearing at Footlockers in So Cal.

Eastbay is following suit, they only have small sizes left, and a 10.5.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn, I'm gonna try and get another pair of Aways while I'm getting the Inlines for my dad tomorrow. 

A few people have been asking me about how to purchase the hot toys joker dx figure i posted here a few days ago here is the website link for those interested and if you want to know how they look like just go a few pages back on this topic to see them. They are on sale for 150 shipped on this website so far a fair deal since it retails for 200 and is limited. So imo if you collect kobe chaos you might as well add this figure and for those worried about value this figure will go up for sure years from now once this is gone so get it while the price is fair. Thanks. Again here is the link:
http://www.urban-collecto...lice-officer-figure.html

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn, I'm gonna try and get another pair of Aways while I'm getting the Inlines for my dad tomorrow. 

I made my rounds today and picked up a couple more Chaos, I think if they allow the on the F&F, the aways will be away!

Back
Top Bottom