OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by non flammable

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by non flammable

kobes hurting my ankle. i think the shoes are too low top

they are perfect, at first i was like WOW these are low as hell. Now i love them and how they hug my feet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
do yall lace your shoes all the way to the top?
yes i do

Originally Posted by j3d10

winter? are you kidding me...by then the vi's will be out hehe
I wonder if the VIs will top the Vs.....??

Vs are pretty solid........

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by dsquared

Originally Posted by GZA73

I know some of you on here were bidding on those MLK Vs on eBay earlier.

the ones that went for 660?
nerd.gif
Wow, 660 for the MLK V's? Is that how much the MLK IV's are worth?
The ZKV MLK's were offered to me for $600. 
laugh.gif
  They are not even worth $300 to me.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by dsquared

Originally Posted by GZA73

I know some of you on here were bidding on those MLK Vs on eBay earlier.

the ones that went for 660?
nerd.gif
Wow, 660 for the MLK V's? Is that how much the MLK IV's are worth?
The ZKV MLK's were offered to me for $600. 
laugh.gif

My max was 500 on them. How come you passed on them Ricky?

couldn't scoop up a 2nd pair of aways at my local ftl's, my size was even sold out and i couldn't place a store order lol. pretty disappointed but at least it leaves me money for future releases.

^ Honestly, I find the V general releases more appealing than the V MLK. I have to say my loyalty is with the IV MLK's, haha. 

I'm sure a few more will pop up so be patient and you'll grab a pair for a good price!

^ Honestly, I find the V general releases more appealing than the V MLK. I have to say my loyalty is with the IV MLK's, haha. 

I'm sure a few more will pop up so be patient and you'll grab a pair for a good price!
I agree, MLK ZK4 is an eye candy!

I'm not a big fan of the MLK Vs at this point, but I would hold out on dropping high amounts of $$ right now on em...chances are they'll probably end up and HOH release in the future?

I'd love to see an MLK V with same (or very similar) colors/colorblacking as the IVs.

I just got back from ordering a pair of chaos sz 10.5 from Sheiks has anyone had any bad experiences with this? For some reason i feel like they are gonna order me the wrong colorway. Does anyone have the sku number?   I spoke with the manager and he just seemed clueless.

I hope so.

Homes are up on kb24.com now.....if anyone cares.

I'm still waiting for them to hit Foot Locker.

I sure hope you're right!!!  I need those in my life!!! 
smokin.gif

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, footlocker called and said they had no more Chaos' in my size to fulfill my order. noooooooooooooooooooooooo...

had a game today and used my DK's as opposed to my VDAYS.

both the clear sole and regular sole perform well IMO. just incase anyones wondering.

Back
Top Bottom