OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

inline look sick in person
pimp.gif

yup they absolutely do.  im probably in the minority but im digging the gr's more than the limited releases.  im a sucker for laker colorways. what can i say? im a homer

Originally Posted by hotbutter

did anyone get any confirmation if the Da vinci's are suppose ot be raffle or first come? 12 opening..... i bet there will be plenty of Laker cats out beastin

I'm wondering the same thing.  Thinking about heading out there but don't want to get out there and there be some gimmick to it.   I wonder how deep its gonna be?

man 4 inlines to pick up tomorrow...
and i was originally planning on 3
2 for me and one for a friend
but i kind of convinced my little brother to get a pair haha

i'm excited for the inlines, along with the aces.
still on the fence about rice but might as well now and let go if not later

Since it is a general release I should be okay waiting a few days or so to get inlines right? I am sure it depends on the market I am in but if push comes to shove there will be plenty online correct?

In line at hohla, about 50 people in front of me at 450. Only about 3 people behind me right now. Big thanks to buffguy for letting me ride with him

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

how many pairs did hohla get?

A certain HOH got 100 pairs. Los Angeles will recieve plenty. My stupid friend decided to let me know at 330 am.... I'm too tired right now to get up. And I'm like 15 min away

just got back from hoh houston galleria. copped aces and eggplants. now that i have the aces in my hands they have won the top spot in kobe v list over the dk's. out of the aces and the eggplants that i copped today i like the aces the best. talked to my connect at hoh and he said that the usc's should drop on saturday and not monday but we will know for sure by this wednesday. imo if your a kobe v fan then you should def not sleep on these aces. they might stick around here in houston but im pretty sure they will sell out everywhere else.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

how many pairs did hohla get?

A certain HOH got 100 pairs. Los Angeles will recieve plenty. My stupid friend decided to let me know at 330 am.... I'm too tired right now to get up. And I'm like 15 min away
laugh.gif
We all felt that before im sure. Good luck to everyone.

Damn I'm late to HoHLA smh at my girl and her good
laugh.gif
hopefuly most of dudes in line want foams....

God help us all....

KobeFan21- Thanks for the info. Sucks tho, couldnt make it for the 6AM release. they shoulda made it like HOHMD and released em at midnight. Was hoping they would still have a size 12 layin around but oh well, on to the hunt for some DK's!

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It's obviously really annoying that these threads keep getting locked but can someone explain to me who locks it. Is it yuku? Even though people are annoying and ask to buy and sell (which I don't do on the forums) why do they consider that a violation. I'm just curious.
I believe one of the mods, ijapino, locked it.

I'm assuming they want all buying and selling in the buy/sell threads so that they can better monitor and regulate transactions, which would help prevent people from getting ripped off.

There was a bunch of garbage in that old thread anyway. Hopefully, this one will be more streamlined. 

I agree there there was a bunch of garbage in the old thread but I don't see how they can monitor transactions.  If someone rips someone off buying a pair of shoes with their paypal account, there's nothing they can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom