OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by dsquared

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

inline look sick in person
pimp.gif

yup they absolutely do.  im probably in the minority but im digging the gr's more than the limited releases.  im a sucker for laker colorways. what can i say? im a homer
QFT! Doubling on the Inlines and for me the Chaos and DKs (Sorry, they are GRs here
laugh.gif
) also are a must!

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Yea HOH cherry hill sold out I called around 8:50
They had one size 10 left at 10 AM when I got there ... and that is exactly the size I needed!!!!  
laugh.gif
  Sorry you got some BS news on the phone.

dang, now I wish I wouldnt have passed on the Ace's.... I immediately regret that decision. It sucks not being remotely close to a HOH

more people picking these up than there were people buying foams at HoH Chi. 

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Just got all my ACES with ease so errybody that hit me is GOOD!

you just made my day
pimp.gif
.... now off to beast my midterm. i spend way too much time in this thread instead of studying
laugh.gif

People in line at montalban are reporting that they'll have 20-30 pairs of the da vincis, close to 20 people in line as of now

Originally Posted by endemic415

People in line at montalban are reporting that they'll have 20-30 pairs of the da vincis, close to 20 people in line as of now

That is actually great news.  Doubt nike would only make 30 pairs.  That is a good sign they will release later on in larger numbers and this early release is just a way to give credit to the inspiration.

Originally Posted by endemic415

I really hope my guy gets there and gets my pairs. 
ohwell.gif

Is the ZK5 the best shoe in years? As far as CWs/Performance/Style? I feel like there hasn't been a HOTTER shoe in a LONG time!!

The aces are sick they sold out fast in dallas while we still have plenty of asg and a few dk collecting dust.

Went to HOH in London today, was disappointed that they didnt have the Aces, the dude working there didnt seem to have a clue about them which is not encouraging as I really want a pair or three... I was also disappointed that the Inlines didnt really pop out at me, they have a similar kinda oil rainbow look like the USCs which was a turn off for me. So I went in today on a mission to get the Inlines and double up on Aces and came away with nothing, the only thing happy was my bank account. Well done everyone else that copped theirs today...

Back
Top Bottom