OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Nice to hear alot of people got their pair of Aces..... Time to get me some inlines....

saw the inlines in person and they are sweet. i want the aces, but no go online and no hoh here. will have to to try ebay.

Im glad I changed my mind about going to the Monty! Its raining hard now
laugh.gif

Just left HOH LA. It's a wrap at HOH LA. No more good sizes for the Aces. The tin foil and the Maroon red on these Aces look a lot better in person. Glad i got my 2 pairs.

Aces looking good in those on foot pics above. Hopefully I can find a pair for not that much above retail in a week or two. Can't skip my girls birthday to buy kicks two years in a row...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by playaproved

Aces looking good in those on foot pics above. Hopefully I can find a pair for not that much above retail in a week or two. Can't skip my girls birthday to buy kicks two years in a row...
happy.gif
Hopefully she'll appreciate it.

Just got back from HOHLA.. Good seein' NWT, Mugen, GZA, Buffguy, & Decepticon. Got there with Mugen around 5:30 and left at 8:30, wait wasn't that bad and cool convos goin on. Lotta people in line but it seems like they had a lot of pairs... They had the Homes on display but wasn't really feeling them.. Now back to bed.. I'll post some pics soon...

PS: Shaun I think GZA got your 13s and Jmizz, we got your 11s.

and imma post less here cuz peeps were givin' me a hard time... wack sons! just wanna share my knowledge!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Just got back from HOHLA.. Good seein' NWT, Mugen, GZA, Buffguy, & Decepticon. Got there around 4:30 and left at 8:30, wait wasn't that bad and cool convos goin on. Lotta people in line but it seems like they had a lot of pairs... They had the Homes on display but wasn't really feeling them.. Now back to bed.. I'll post some pics soon...

and imma post less here cuz peeps were givin' me a hard time... wack sons! just wanna share my knowledge!!!
laugh.gif

lmao... i was just messin adrian. ya'll good ppl... nothing like vultures and sh** I aint gona stop posting.. ima boooost my post count up if anything.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Yea HOH cherry hill sold out I called around 8:50
They had one size 10 left at 10 AM when I got there ... and that is exactly the size I needed!!!!  
laugh.gif
  Sorry you got some BS news on the phone.
Are you kidding? I was there at 5:30am and they sold out of 10's by the time it was my turn. I picked up a 10.5 instead which is fine as I'm between sizes.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Just got back from HOHLA.. Good seein' NWT, Mugen, GZA, Buffguy, & Decepticon. Got there around 4:30 and left at 8:30, wait wasn't that bad and cool convos goin on. Lotta people in line but it seems like they had a lot of pairs... They had the Homes on display but wasn't really feeling them.. Now back to bed.. I'll post some pics soon...

laugh.gif

lmao... i was just messin adrian. ya'll good ppl... nothing like vultures and sh** I aint gona stop posting.. ima boooost my post count up if anything.

Hahaha.. All fun/games man... Surprised you weren't wearing all 4 of your DKs around your neck!!!

Mugen and abstractability clownin on how i post too many pictures of myself...
8d315d858b1b688b812a4c0f41856cee434150e.gif

laugh.gif

4410872741_f33652367a.jpg

4410873753_b7dd3062aa.jpg

4411642330_46f8540d63.jpg

4410875379_ee9b8fbd2e.jpg
4411644248_7a784d6a76.jpg

had to try em on immediately  
pimp.gif

4411645220_bd095653a2.jpg

congrats to those who were able to get the sizes. hopefully somebody copped the inlines or da vincis and we can get some pictures of em.

Damn. NWT already?!? Sheesh.. I was not feelin' them at first, but off course, when you see them in person and people like NWT post pictures, they grow on you.

FYI: If you are trying to limit your shoe spending, don't see the shoes in person.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

abstractability wrote:

laugh.gif

Hahaha.. All fun/games man... Surprised you weren't wearing all 4 of your DKs around your neck!!!

Nice meeting you guys. Hit me up for next week!

Nice pics Edwin!

I got your pair S Dubl!!

Back
Top Bottom